News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bxs89

Member Name: bxs89
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Revival of HOW I LEARNED TO DRIVE with Mary-Louise Parker and David Morse  Mar 7 2020, 09:41:01 PM

VanillaIceCream2 said: "Anyone know if 30 Under 35 tickets have been released for this yet? I keep checking my email but want to make sure I haven't missed anything."

I haven't gotten an email about it yet either

Feinstein's/54 Below Seating Question  Feb 27 2020, 08:08:08 AM

OlBlueEyes said: "If you're looking to get a better table by getting there early, there is quite a difference between the bclosest main dining room tables and the farthest. They won't ask you where you want to sit, but if while you arebeing seated you ask if you could move to a closer table there's a fair chance that they would go along."

Good to know, thanks!

Feinstein's/54 Below Seating Question  Feb 26 2020, 12:17:33 PM

LizzieCurry said: "You CAN, but that still seems really early."

Yeah you're probably right. Thanks!

Feinstein's/54 Below Seating Question  Feb 25 2020, 07:47:19 PM

JSquared2 said: "The number of people who go there for just dinner and don't stay tosee the show are few and far between. If you're not having dinner -- there's no need toget there 2 hours early. 30-45 minutes is plenty early. If you're alone they'll probably seat you at a 4-top with others (since the shows will sell out).If you're not having dinner you'll just be sitting there for over 2 hours until the show starts."

Thanks for the respon

Inheritance Rush Predictions?  Feb 25 2020, 05:54:38 PM

I saw Part 2 without seeing Part 1 and didn't think it was that difficult to follow along! It helped that I read a summary of Howard's End right before the show started. 

Feinstein's/54 Below Seating Question  Feb 25 2020, 05:28:33 PM

Hey everyone! I'm kind of confused about how seating at Feinstein's/54 Below works and was wondering if you all could provide me with some insight! I'll be seeing Jeremy Jordan this Friday for a 7pm show, with a "6:30pm reservation" according to the confirmation email. I know that doors open at 5pm though, and that also anyone is able to make a dinner reservation there even if they don't have tickets to a show. So would I also be allowed in at 5pm when door

American Buffalo Discount  Feb 19 2020, 11:01:33 AM

Really curious when everyone thinks people will start lining up for this. I really want to get the tickets but the earliest I could possibly make it would be around 7:45-8am. Would that be too late?

Seating for The Inheritance  Feb 3 2020, 10:45:23 AM
Sorry, forgot to specify that I only got rush tickets for Part 2 but I think you can get them for both parts at the same time. Doesn't hurt to try!
Seating for The Inheritance  Feb 2 2020, 10:56:26 PM

I sat in first row left orch and thought that first row center orch definitely seemed too close, and perhaps the second row was also. I would try to get third to fifth row center orch if you can (there were $40 fifth row center orch rush tickets available at the box office at around 12pm on Saturday, February 1st). My view from left orch A7 (the last seat that's sold in that row) was not obstructed!

THE INHERITANCE Closing Very Soon?  Feb 2 2020, 10:46:43 PM

Pose2 said: "bxs89 said: "If anyone is curious about rush tickets, I went on Saturday, February 1st and arrived at the theater at approximately 11:20am and got Orchestra Row A seats 5 & 7 for Part 2!"

That is really helpful, thank you!
"

You're welcome! (BTW, I also heard someone saying they got fifth row center orchestra rush tickets at around noon!)

THE INHERITANCE Closing Very Soon?  Feb 2 2020, 02:24:11 AM

If anyone is curious about rush tickets, I went on Saturday, February 1st and arrived at the theater at approximately 11:20am and got Left Orchestra Row A seats 5 & 7 for Part 2!

TKAM Cast changes 2020  Jan 26 2020, 05:37:38 PM

Does anyone in this new cast usually stage door after Saturday matinees? Saturday evenings?

Inheritance Rush Predictions?  Jan 26 2020, 09:09:16 AM

Bradley Equality Jadwin said: "I arrived at the box office on Saturday around 11am and received Row C right side. A perfect view for this show and the box office staff was very helpful. Best $40 I’ve spent all season."

Was this for Part 1 or Part 2? 

SeatPlan Broadway  Jan 22 2020, 08:56:55 AM

To anyone who might know the answer:

If I submitted a review with a photo of the seat view and already received the reward points for it, would I gain additional points if I edit my review and add a photo of my ticket stub? Also if I had submitted a review without any photos and now edit them to include one of the ticket stub? Thanks in advance!

BEN PLATT Music Tour  Oct 1 2019, 12:25:06 AM

DAME said: "What time did it end? I know he is religious and last night Rosh Hashana began at Sundown."

The showtime was 7:30 but he didn't go on until about 8:15 and then the show ended at approximately 9:45!

THE SOUND INSIDE Previews  Sep 27 2019, 01:06:55 AM

Any more thoughts on previews so far?

Also, has anyone else gotten rush tickets through TodayTix and can report on what day/when you purchased them and your seat locations? Thanks!

Betrayal Rush  Aug 29 2019, 08:27:38 AM
I might try to rush this Friday 8/30 or Saturday 8/31 (matinee or late performance). Any advice on when to show up to the box office? Thanks!
Betrayal Seating Discussion  Aug 18 2019, 12:24:27 AM

angoradebs said: "What's weird to me is that the telecharge seating charts appear pretty wonky. If I log into telecharge and view my order, below it is a seating chart with my seat highlighted. However, the seating chart on the order page is different from the seating chart that is displayed when you buy tickets.

On my order page, they have me in the fifth row (first row has 2 seats, second has 3, then 5, then 6, and "my" row has 6, with me 3rd from the wall.

Betrayal Previews  Aug 14 2019, 11:04:37 PM

EugLoven said: "Otherwise, you *absolutely* miss 50% of the show. And I am *not* exaggerating (I literally didn’t see 1 of the 3 actors until Scene 4)."

I have seats Right Orchestra D8 and D10 for a performance in September so I was just curious which one of the actors you couldn't see until Scene 4 and if you think that my experience being on the other side of the house might be different? Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You