News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sarah2

Member Name: Sarah2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Betrayal Seating Discussion
 Aug 22 2019, 08:10:43 PM

Donna74 said: "Hi Sarah2, was this in response to my question about row bb? I wasn't sure if your answer was for me. Thanks."  Yes it was.  Sorry for the confusion.

Aug 22 2019, 06:34:02 PM

That's exactly where I was.  Great seats!  There was one scene with Jerry and Robert where Roberts back was to me but besides that seats were wonderful.  

Aug 18 2019, 01:53:15 PM
I do think it’s important to be close as the facial expressions were so powerful to express their emotional pain. I was in the very front row. Middle section. To the right. It was a great seat.

Aug 18 2019, 01:53:14 PM
I do think it’s important to be close as the facial expressions were so powerful to express their emotional pain. I was in the very front row. Middle section. To the right. It was a great seat.

Betrayal Previews
 Aug 16 2019, 11:44:03 AM

I've never done stage door but am a huge fan of Hiddleston.  Wondering if you could give some direction.  I am sitting in the very front row, Center Section, if facing the stage I am seated to the right of that center section on the isle.  I'd like to know what direction to head to get the best chance at stage door at plays end.  Thank for any assistance.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You