News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Chele

Member Name: Chele
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ARCADIA - First Preview
 Mar 3 2011, 08:41:41 PM
Well, Tom Riley says that they have worked hard to make things clear for the lay person and to read the play after. Pretty well what everyone else is saying. So I will just bring my copy to read on the plane trip back. I'll focus in planning the other 30 hours of my time in NYC.

-Chele

ARCADIA - First Preview
 Mar 2 2011, 11:41:56 PM
I'm making the pilgrimage from Charleston in April to see Arcadia. This will not only be my first ever Broadway show, it will be the first time I've been in a theatre for nearly 16 years (bad experience at summerstock left me with panic attacks at the idea of doing/ seeing plays - /boohoowah). I was supposed to have see Arcadia in '95 (same year I did summerstock) but my dark days and Arcadia's dark says were always the @#$%$^& same.

Anyway, I'm doing it this time. No sound issues for me. I invested in orchestra seats. What I'm wondering is... do I go ahead and READ the play beforehand? I have been dragging this copy around for 16 years and not read it. Would it be helpful in understanding things better, or would it diminish the first-timer impact?

Glad to know about the Twizzlers. Those would not have fit in my handbag.

-Chele
TeamBillyHasNeverBeenNotHot

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You