News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Michael19

Member Name: Michael19
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Is the Hamilton cancellation line still a thing?  Jun 3 2022, 08:53:09 AM

This is sleazy stuff.  You are looking to sell your $10 ticket to the highest bidder.  This site is not intended to be a marketplace for scalpers. Go away.

Phantom Majestic Theatre FRONT MEZZ Row A or B?  Oct 7 2021, 10:52:55 AM

Obviously it’s your call....the mezz seats you quote are both ok seats, with the b aisle seats allowing greater leg room.  But the mezz is really high; you will climb two flights up and one steep flight down needing to hold on to the railing.  Since you are paying top dollar for your tix, I feel badly that you avoid the orch seats if available.  I don’t know your mother’s age, but I suspect it would be good for her to have a good rest before all that clim

Phantom Majestic Theatre FRONT MEZZ Row A or B?  Oct 6 2021, 07:56:51 PM

I think the seats you really should want is orch k 1, 3 or k 2,4  or seats further down the row. The orch  is elevated from row K and the aisle seats in row k have an aisle in front of it so no possible obstruction and unlimited leg room.  Also, if you take mezz, you have to climb up a ton of stairs and then down a ton of stairs. So seats on the side in row k are just wonderful and far superior to anything in the mezz..

Best Broadway song ever?  May 17 2020, 01:34:23 PM
Its kind of impossible, but if forced to come up with one, somehow I would choose "Some Enchanted Evening"
Revivals playing the same theatre as the original productions  May 11 2020, 11:10:01 AM
didnt Mornings at Seven play the Lyceum twice?
This post....  Apr 1 2020, 12:53:27 AM

These kind of posts should be banned, so I am glad to know this is the policy. In spite of this, this post somehow got through. I found this post irritating and not at all funny.

The Minutes Lottery  Mar 1 2020, 08:51:16 AM
Did anyone NOT win the lottery? It seems that most did and, for some reason, got seats in row G mezz on the sides (that's what I had along with some other posters).
The Minutes Lottery  Feb 28 2020, 01:17:02 PM
They have two drawings, at 9 am and 3 PM. This is unusual I guess but I'm not complaining...I also won.

Entry into this lottery will be open until Friday, February 28, 2020 at 3:00PM EST.

The drawing for the winners will occur at:
Friday, February 28, 2020 at 9:00AM EST.
Friday, February 28, 2020 at 3:00PM EST.

What is JLP?  Sep 23 2019, 11:33:31 AM
I havent the foggiest.
Tootsie Lottery  Mar 30 2019, 08:33:54 AM
What seats did you get at 6 PM? I got lottery standby notification at 2 and at 4 I received winner notification. My seats were mezz h 29 and 31 ..was a little disappointed as all rush reports seemed to indicate they got orch seats.
Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Mar 13 2019, 09:32:48 PM
I believe Laura posted a message that all but stated she will be Marian.
Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Mar 13 2019, 05:28:43 PM
I understood that Laura Osnes was set as Marian. Isnt that happening? It's fine with me...I think she would be wonderful and would be my first choice.
Casting news for Encores! CALL ME MADAM?  Jan 3 2019, 12:54:16 AM

If I had my choice, I would love Donna Murphy or Christine Ebersole—I think either would be wonderful.   Donna would be my first choice though.

TKTS= Too Kind To Scalpers  Dec 24 2018, 04:14:23 PM
Why is the selling of tix below ticket price, and often significantly below ticket price called "scalping"? The situation discussed here involves people reselling tix in the vicinity of tkts. in my experience, they are always asking less than box office as they recognize they are competing with tkts. I bought a Frozen orchestra ticket for $70 from one of these people...was I "scalped"? I dont think so. Further I think it would be extremely rare, if ever, that any of these resellers charged
TKTS= Too Kind To Scalpers  Dec 23 2018, 12:31:58 PM
I think you way overreacted to the situation. I've bought tix from these resellers (I dont think they ever ask for more than ticket price, usually for less so I dont know if the term "scalpers" is appropriate...a "scalper" by definition prices tix as high as the market will allow). if these resellers offer tix at a lower prices, better locations or shows not available on the board, thats great and I would buy them. I dont think they expect you to buy their tix if a better deal was available at t
Bernhardt/Hamlet tix Sat mat  Nov 6 2018, 05:58:06 PM

2 tix for Nov 10 Sat mat. orch box tix @ $59 each or best offer. Thanks.

My Fair Lady Fan Day  Oct 24 2018, 06:27:00 PM
Have many people been lucky to win the My Fair Lady fan day lottery? I received my winning notification yesterday and I'm excited to go. The tix are $39. Did they send out loser notifications as well?
Dear Evan Hansen SRO  Sep 12 2018, 06:39:42 AM
When did this change? I understood that standing room was only sold through the lottery. Is this no longer the case? is standing room now sold by lottery in addition to box office?
My Fair Lady On tkts for first time today.  Jul 4 2018, 03:59:39 PM
last night, both Henry Higgins and Butz were out...I dont know if either were back today.
Saddest songs in musical theater  Jun 26 2018, 12:36:42 AM
The title is a clue: "All the Sad Young Men" from "The Nervous Set"...the song is awfully beautiful and heartbreaking. Mabel Mercer sang it and many others subsequently.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You