News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LitesofBway89

Member Name: LitesofBway89
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Show tunes appropriate for a first dance
 Jan 9 2012, 04:32:28 AM
Hey everyone!! I got engaged back in August and our wedding is going to be in October of 2013. My fiancé loves musicals just as much as I do and I am trying to think of a great first dance song for us. No Phantom of the Opera. I really wanted to dance to The Music That Makes Me Dance from Funny Girl. Any other thoughts out there? Thanks!!
Damn Yankees question
 Jan 5 2012, 11:17:34 PM
I think Megs friends are named Sister Miller and Doris Miller
Damn Yankees question
 Jan 5 2012, 11:02:33 PM
Quite possibly.... I hope I find out before the first rehearsal.
Damn Yankees question
 Jan 5 2012, 10:07:22 PM
I just got cast as Miss Weston in this show and I have no idea who that is. Help!! Lol
Seminar stage door
 Nov 17 2011, 04:29:24 AM
So I'm thinking of seeing this play in December. Who has seen it before? A stage door question: does Alan Rickman usually come out to greet his fans?
Audition piece
 Oct 31 2011, 02:51:57 AM
Im auditioning for Damn Yankees in a few weeks and I need some suggestions for songs. I'm going for the part of Gloria Thorpe, the female newspaper reporter. I'm a mezzo soprano belter. One requirement is to sing a show tune between 1940 and 1960. Preferably upbeat. Any and all suggestions would be great!
Follies Merch
 Sep 6 2011, 11:08:26 PM
I saw that they had a blanket, was wondering if they still had it. But I want the shirt, the poster, the mug and the blanket(if they have it). I need to see how much money I need to bring with me!
Follies Merch
 Sep 6 2011, 04:20:45 AM
Is the merch for the show the same as what they had during the Kennedy Center performances? I'm going to see the show on Friday night and I'm so excited!!
Showtunes appropriate for a wedding
 Aug 15 2011, 02:56:24 PM
These are all great ideas!!! Thanks everyone!!
Showtunes appropriate for a wedding
 Aug 15 2011, 03:16:40 AM
So I recently got engaged at Disneyland this past Wednesday night and I am thrilled!! But Disneyland was my boyfriend's back up plan. His original idea was to come to an audition I was at or a rehearsal for one of my plays or something and sing "Shiksa Goddess" from "The Last Five Years". It would have meant alot to me because my boyfriend isn't exactly what you'd call a musical theater enthusiast. But the fact he learned the song with a voice teacher and was trying to get someone to play the pi
WONDERLAND to Close on Broadway; Plays Final Show May 15
 May 10 2011, 11:45:04 PM
Is that serious or sarcasm?
WONDERLAND to Close on Broadway; Plays Final Show May 15
 May 10 2011, 11:36:18 PM
What do you think they'll put in the Marquis next??
Audition
 May 6 2011, 04:12:20 AM
So I'm auditioning for Tzeitel in Fiddler on the Roof. I know she has a little singing part in Matchmaker. What song should I sing to be considered for Tzeitel? I can sing soprano, mezzo and alto. Thanks for your help!
Wicked in Buffalo
 Apr 27 2011, 11:21:15 PM
Ok thank you :)
Wicked in Buffalo
 Apr 27 2011, 11:17:06 PM
So I was at the show tonight at Shea's....and I had heard so many different things from people. Did I see the First National Touring Company or did I see the Second National Touring Company? Thanks!! :)
2 two minute monolgues
 Mar 24 2011, 06:50:56 AM
It's all good, and it is difficult to choose. I'm just trying to find some ideas. I've never had to use a monologue at an audition before. So this is new for me. :)
Out of these 6 musicals, which would you want to see...
 Mar 24 2011, 05:00:00 AM
Sweeney Todd or Sunset Boulevard.
2 two minute monolgues
 Mar 24 2011, 01:50:50 AM
I'm auditioning for a group audition. There's 25 theater companies that are having one big audition and we don't know what they're looking for exactly. I wanted to do one comedic monologue and something dramatic. Something from a musical and something from a drama. I've got great comedic timing and have a better time memorizing something humorous. But I can do serious monologue, the audition is in May.
2 two minute monolgues
 Mar 24 2011, 01:25:42 AM
Any suggestions for 2 different types of monologue. Something funny and something serious? I was thinking about the dialogue Val does in A Chorus Line before she sings Dance 10; Looks 3? Maybe?
Your Most Hated Musical
 Mar 22 2011, 01:59:07 AM
Grease and Annie......hate them.....
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You