News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Michael Garay

Michael Garay Profile Photo
Member Name: Michael Garay
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ray Knight Videos
 Aug 21 2020, 11:13:10 PM

Ravenclaw said: "Is this collection the source of those wonderful clips inBroadway: The Golden Age? This collection just sounds almost too good to be true, based on these descriptions. Why anyone would want to sit on this material, keeping it all to himself, rather than sharing it with the world is beyond me. He seems to understand that these archives are of great academic importance, and so his solution is to keep it away from all eyes? Makes no sense. One wants to call him

Ray Knight Videos
 Aug 21 2020, 01:42:55 AM

It seems that he has some of the greats digitized, I hope all are, however that outcome is very unlikely, Ive seen can can and damn yankees, I don't understand this mans logic, he wants to release it to everyone but hides in his house and is so selfish. Another thing I do not understand is if he had purchased the videos or it was given to him by Ray Knight.

Ray Knight Videos
 Aug 21 2020, 12:57:37 AM

https://vimeo.com/143042235 another one with Bob Fosse in Pal Joey off broadway.

Ray Knight Videos
 Aug 21 2020, 12:43:46 AM

Miles Kreuger Broadway archive  Im pretty sure every one has seen but I think its amazing.

Remembering Jerry Herman
 Dec 30 2019, 01:31:35 AM

does anyone know if the video of Pearl Bailey singing before the parade pass by goes from the Tony Telecast?

Hal Prince Exhibit
 Nov 26 2019, 09:20:12 AM
Does anyone know how long it is around the whole exhibit?
Hal Prince Exhibit
 Nov 23 2019, 04:51:02 PM

BalconyClub said: "squeakers1957 said: "Near the beginning of the exhibit, there's an office desk..."

I must have entered at the wrong end, as my walk through ENDED at the desk. Maybe both ends are entrances.

I agreed, the small desk isa highlight among many wonderful scenes, especially when the desk phone rings. You got to pick it up!

"Please don’t spoil it! Hahahah!

Hal Prince Exhibit
 Nov 23 2019, 02:17:43 AM

Im going to the Hal Prince Exhibit I believe on November 26th, does anyone have any tips about it, Can you take pictures/videos? I am in NY for a short time and I was dying to see the Exhibit since its announcement.

Thank You! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You