News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for 27DinnerPlates2

Member Name: 27DinnerPlates2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Alice Ripley to star in NYC production of
 Dec 12 2019, 01:53:01 AM

This was just painful to sit through. It was vocally all over the place, with melodies going completely wayward and harmonies being muddled. I'm "The Story Goes On," one of the more popular songs from the show, being belted out powerfully and hitting you with a wall of sound. Here, it was sung purely in a shrill head voice by Liz Flemming with the high notes being completely missed. She is the Artistic Director of the company, which makes me wonder if an audition process was eve

TINA - Adrienne Warren schedule
 Oct 8 2019, 01:54:12 PM

GreasedLightning said: "Per TINA’s website: “Adrienne Warren will perform as Tina Turner Tuesday through Saturday evenings and Sunday matinees. Nkeki Obi-Melekwe will perform as Tina Turner on Wednesday and Saturday matinees. Nkeki Obi-Melekwe will also perform on Sunday, November 24th, December 22nd and June 7th. Due to the nature of live theater, we are unable to guarantee the presence of any particular cast members at a specific show.”"

Thanks fo

Little Shop of Horrors (PREVIEWS)
 Sep 26 2019, 10:54:53 AM

Saw this last night. It leans towards a more traditional approach to the show but with enough creative choices to keep it very fresh and interesting. I also loved Will Van Dyke's tweaks/additions to the vocal arrangements and orchestrations.

Urchins were to die for. Yes, Jonathan Groff is a little too attractive to play Seymour, but he sells the awkwardness and works his ass off in the role. Christian Borle is playing Christian Borle as Orin, but he's a hoot nonetheless.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You