News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nemoran

Member Name: nemoran
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Opening up in dark houses
 Oct 4 2019, 11:18:33 PM

Sondheimite said: "

Came out of exile to say that this is the second time I've seen pedophila defended on this site recently, as I lurk in the shadow. Not a good look and abhorrent."

Where did I defend pedophilia?

I posted evidence that Jackson was not a pedophile.

The actual pedophilia defender is Victor Guteirrez whose sick pro pedo book Michael Jackson was my lover Robson Safechuck copied to construct thei

Oct 4 2019, 11:16:09 PM

n2nbaby said: " If you could go back to the hole you crawled out from, that’d be great."

Why ? Could you actually refute anything I said or you just don't like to hear what I said as it destroys what you want to believe?

Did you follow the Robson Safechuck court cases since 2013? I did. The two are the biggest frauds I have ever seen they are making a mockery of child sex abuse for financial gain.

Oct 4 2019, 10:48:00 PM

BJR said: "I find it hard to believe the Estate, which is only doing this for the cash, will allow child molestation allegations to be treated with validity in the show."

Given the amount of evidence that the allegations are bogus concocted by entitled families looking for a huge payout  it would be sheer insanity to treat them with validity.

Oct 4 2019, 10:22:36 PM

@Ledaero

I'm actually pretty excited about Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough coming in, and I think you all will be excited as well once you see it. From workshops, the show is really wonderful. And I HATE jukeboxes. Lynn Nottage is doing a brilliant job in constructing the narrative. It's not a typical bio-musical, and last draft I know of had it all structured within a single rehearsal for the Dangerous tour and most of it is focusing on the psychologica

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You