News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for E Rosoff

Member Name: E Rosoff
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jagged Little Pill Understudies
 Mar 5 2020, 09:02:58 AM
I just wasn’t sure how it all worked. I definitely don’t think they are under any obligation to tell us anything about anyone. And I’m excited for her and I hope it went well. I’m just kicking myself because I almost got a ticket randomly yesterday and I didn’t.
Jagged Little Pill Understudies
 Mar 5 2020, 08:00:25 AM
I’ve been waiting for this day since the show opened and I missed it. I was right there too. I could have easily gone. I know she was fabulous. It’s weird that there seems to be no mention besides one audience member posting it in their story and Jagged Little Pill posting that post in their story. And of course the post here.

Does JLP frown upon their cast announcing when they’re going on for roles they cover? Some shows do. I don’t know why. People who follow cast members of shows wa

Karen Olivo Out Of Moulin Rouge Sat Night - No Audience Notice
 Oct 7 2019, 11:56:02 AM
Even in the hustle and bustle of a theater lobby, if you care about who’s on in the show, you should make a point to look at the understudy board. It’s the best source of information. Even at super busy shows, you can totally get to the board to see who is on if you care to.
Understudies for Karen and Danny were posted on the board long before the doors opened. I was in the box office before 7pm and they were up there. I also have several playbills from that night with the slip that r

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You