News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for catcher

catcher Profile Photo
Member Name: catcher
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Has anyone seen Iphigenia at Aulis?
 Aug 28 2004, 10:41:35 PM
Hey--I'm back! I know I haven't posted in a long time--I have been traveling--but I am back and need help.

Has anyone seen this National Theatre production? There are only like 5 performances left and I am trying to decide whether it is a "must see."

Advice?

re: when does the wicked cast enter.....
 Jun 20 2004, 11:09:33 AM
Oh! This explains it... I passed the Gershwin Friday night and there was a huge group of people waiting for people to arrive and they had seen everyone except Idina and were just waiting... She probably was there already! Oops.
re: Forbidden Broadway News
 Jun 20 2004, 11:08:07 AM
I only saw it once a couple of years ago. This may be a stupid question, but, how frequently does it change? With every season?
re: I love Sara Ramirez!
 Jun 20 2004, 11:06:37 AM
I cannot think of more thought-provoking questions. Does that make me dumb?

I mean I could ask why she does not work more, but I think I already know the answer.

What tidbits would you like? For those who don't know--she was in Capeman, that Gershwin musical I won't mention and A Class Act. But my favorite thing she did was The Game. Did anyone else see that? I wasn't a huge fan of the musical, but it really made me believe in her talent.

re: whatever happened to the musical movie- temptation?
 Jun 19 2004, 11:46:17 AM
One of my friend's saw it and said it was horrible--somehow a mixture of these people and computer graphics.
I love Sara Ramirez!
 Jun 19 2004, 11:44:24 AM
Why no discussion of her coming back to Broadway? I needed to start one.
re: On The Record Auditions
 Jun 16 2004, 12:28:26 AM
I don't get the concept of Tarzan. One Tarzan sings? The other acts (and swings)? Is that right or a rumor?
re: New Musicals for fall??
 Jun 14 2004, 04:22:42 PM
I think the Frogs and Brooklyn are the only other new musicals we're expecting in the fall.
re: Idina leaving during intermission...
 Jun 14 2004, 01:24:20 AM
She must have been really sick to leave mid-show. My friend saw it Friday and said she didn't sound so great. So she probably should have even shown up!
re: Chitty - this is nuts!!!!!
 Jun 14 2004, 01:22:24 AM
I am so confused! How could Erin Dilly be close to signing (as variety wrote) and yet they are talking to Charlotte Church?
laura bell bundy
 Jun 12 2004, 12:14:40 PM
Good point, Dawg. (Though that sounds odd to write.) In the beginning they did show a drop when Kristin (who got by far the best reviews) was out--now it so doesn't matter.

So why pay someone Kristin's salary? Not worth it for them!

Although I cannot see that Jennifer Laura Thompson would want less than Laura Bell Bundy, unless Laura Bell Bundy is crazy... Jennifer Laura Thompson is a Tony nominee. LBB has never had a Broadway lead (and I love her, so don't take that as a slam, jus

re: Laura Bell as Audrey?
 Jun 11 2004, 01:51:10 PM
I heard she went in for it, but they promoted the understudy. I guess they didn't love her... maybe they didn't see ruthless! :)
re: laura bell bundy
 Jun 11 2004, 01:49:48 PM
I hope Laura Bell works very soon, but I just wonder in what... Are there any upcoming roles that we know about that she would be great in? I'm not sure...
re: 'Morfeh'???
 Jun 8 2004, 09:30:49 PM
in answer to your question--never.
NOPE...
 Jun 4 2004, 10:42:16 PM
Wow... great. But cindy adams just said today Laura Bell!
AUDREY!
 Jun 3 2004, 04:58:28 PM
http://www.broadway.com/template_1.asp?CI=39261&CT=38

Finally!>http://www.broadway.com/template_1.asp?CI=39261&CT=38>http://www.broadway.com/template_1.asp?CI=39261&CT=38

Finally!

re: Robert Evan in Little Shop?
 Jun 3 2004, 01:42:26 AM
ddtruitt--you getting ready for 'the opposite of sex' the musical with that picture?
re: Matt and Marissa together again in Hairspray
 Jun 2 2004, 11:25:24 PM
I am so happy for the production. I think it will work so much better with Matt as Link and I can say that having seen Marissa and someone else...
Robert Evan in Little Shop?
 Jun 2 2004, 11:23:24 PM
I can't picture it. But I am willing to be proven wrong (I have not seen him do more than like two or three things).

Does anyone have any opinion on this?

re: Just a hunch: LITTLE SHOP To Close
 Jun 2 2004, 12:23:55 AM
Little shop will not close until they see if Joey will sell. It's not nominated for revival and they know hunter won't win, so it has nothing to do with the Tonys at this point.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You