News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwayintern

Member Name: bwayintern
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

PEOPLE IN THE PICTURE first preview
 Apr 12 2011, 03:43:03 PM
I saw it last weekend and was pleasantly surprised. After reading about it on here I was expecting the worst, but it turned out to be funnier and more touching than I would have thought. The songs are a bit "cutesy" sometimes, but only when they are meant to be, in a very tongue-in-cheek way I thought. The "picture" characters all were for the most part very likable, and I thought Donna Murphy did a great job transitioning in her character and moving through the pieces seamlessly. I was surprise
Born Yesterday Revival
 Apr 1 2011, 12:41:27 PM
I agree with all the Nina Arianda love...she was phenomenal. Only hearing good things about her performance Off-Bway last year but never seeing it, I was skeptical...but she blew me away. Jim Belushi...ehh...hmm...ah. I'm probably gonna get crap for this, but he reminded me of Dan Lauria in Lombardi as the "I'm an angry character I'm just gonna shout all the time with dead eyes to show I'm mad! Grr!... Don't you love me from my TV personalities?!". I kinda liked him better than Dan Lauria thoug
Anyone Have An Extra Ticket?
 Apr 1 2011, 11:37:43 AM
So I felt the need to start posting on here again after a 6 year hiatus because this thread is equally amusing / horrifying to me!

Re- the "bird lady"(?) at the Cort last night...oh YES she got in!! I was waiting outside for my friend with 2 tickets in my hand (fatal error) when I heard her wandering around mumbling "extra ticket?!" under her breath. I thought...no...it can't be....but it was. Shoved my tickets into my pocket. Miraculously she got a ticket from a man whose friend couldn

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You