News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for joegt

Member Name: joegt
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Are folks really interested in Magic/Bird?
 Feb 28 2012, 04:54:00 PM
Not to pass judgement on the merit of Magic/Bird but Lombardi did not recoup and paid back very little of the initial investment.
What is THE show to see OFF BROADWAY right now?
 Jun 2 2011, 11:24:37 AM
I went to a reading of Unnatural Acts a few months ago and I enjoyed it. I am looking forward to seeing it fully staged. I hope the cast of the reading is in the show because they were terrific.
What is THE show to see OFF BROADWAY right now?
 Jun 2 2011, 10:07:42 AM
By The Way, Meet Vera Stark at Second Stage was excellent. The night I was there it was packed with a very vocal audience (in a good way, not talking on their phones). Great performances from some people I have not seen before and an interesting topic. I did not know what to expect and I was pleasantly surprised.
Here Comes GODSPELL!
 May 12 2011, 10:42:09 AM
The legality of this is solid. Theatre but its very nature is a high-risk investment whether one invests $1,000 or $100,000. There is absolutely no promise of it paying back a single cent and the regulations are such that this information is stated over and over and over in offering documents. If people want to invest in a musical instead of putting this money on a craps table in Vegas or on a horse in the Kentucky Derby, or buying a year's worth of Powerball tickets, so much the better for t
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You