News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for samphamross

Member Name: samphamross
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

College audition low belting songs, one ballad and one up beat! Help please!
 Nov 3 2019, 09:48:58 PM

Hi! I am hoping to start auditioning for some colleges, and need one ballad and one up beat song. The problem is, well I have a pretty good range, (E3-A5) but my highest note i can belt without straining or sounding bad is a B. I can sing in my head voice obviously, and am working on mixing, but i just dont feel as comfortable with those nights and they sometimes sound airy. Does anyone have any good musical theater audition songs that are not overdone but have a good amount of belting (prefe

Best low belting alto songs
 Oct 30 2019, 10:09:39 AM
Low belting alto songs?!
I need help! Please help a fellow theater kid out!
 Oct 29 2019, 11:39:25 AM

Hi! I am hoping to start auditioning for some colleges, and need one ballad and one up beat song. The problem is, well I have a pretty good range, (E3-A5) but my highest note i can belt without straining or sounding bad is a B. I can sing in my head voice obviously, and am working on mixing, but i just dont feel as comfortable with those nights and they sometimes sound airy. Does anyone have any good musical theater audition songs that are not overdone but have a good amount of belting (pre

Low Belting Alto audition songs
 Oct 29 2019, 07:21:42 AM

Hi! I am hoping to start auditioning for some colleges, and need one ballad and one up beat song. The problem is, well I have a pretty good range, (E3-A5) but my highest note i can belt without straining or sounding bad is a B. I can sing in my head voice obviously, and am working on mixing, but i just dont feel as comfortable with those nights and they sometimes sound airy. Does anyone have any good musical theater audition songs that are not overdone but have a good amount of belting (

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You