News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Shakespeare to Sondheim

Shakespeare to Sondheim Profile Photo
Member Name: Shakespeare to Sondheim
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BEETLEJUICE Box Office Sweepstakes
 Feb 14 2019, 02:26:40 PM

I got to the theatre at 1:30 and they said they were still honoring the offer for $33.33 tickets (I think the chance at going to a rehearsal is gone).  I got great orchestra seats for the night before opening for $33.33 each.  There was no one on line when I was there.  I'm not sure how long they'll be honoring these prices, but if you want to see the show, it's worth a shot.

"Lenny's Lyricists" at 92nd Street Y is strongly recommended
 Feb 25 2018, 12:30:28 PM

A delightful example of this wonderful series, with exciting surprises for musical theatre aficionados -- for instance, a chance to hear the Prologue to West Side Story with Sondheim's lyrics (which he apparently wrote under duress, since Bernstein was alone among the creative team in insisting that the Prologue not be instrumental).  The company was terrific, with Mikaela Bennett and Darius de Haas particularly well-suited to the material.  If you enjoyed Bennett as Pe

Selling 1 ticket for "Lenny's Lyricists" for tonight at 8:00 -- subscriber price: $65
 Feb 24 2018, 10:01:34 AM

I'm looking to sell an extra ticket for tonight's 8:00 performance of "Lenny's Lyricists" at the 92nd Street Y, with an incredible cast including Tony Yazbeck, Howard McGillin, Andrea Burns, Darius de Haas, and Mikaela Bennett. We subscribe with a friend who can't make it, so I will be there with the ticket. Please email me at davidganon@gmail.com -- thanks!

Brigadoon
 Nov 18 2017, 05:06:18 PM

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You