News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PortalGamer

Member Name: PortalGamer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mary Zimmerman's
 Nov 9 2011, 03:55:57 AM
why not the revived one in boston with cheno in 2004 ?
Bonnie & Clyde -- 1st Preview Today
 Nov 5 2011, 03:43:53 AM
I do think and just hearing the album that Laura will walk with a tony.
Is Julie Taymor directing Godspell?
 Oct 18 2011, 06:49:40 PM
no she's not. But I believe this is meant to be a parody of spider man !
Lysistrata Jones not using the Kerr balcony?
 Oct 6 2011, 09:53:51 AM
Crap??? It sounds like fun sure its not the most amazing concept but its supposed to be fun??? right You know like xanadu campy silly and with a message. The songs sound like they might work.
NEWSIES to Play the Nederlander on Broadway This Spring
 Oct 6 2011, 09:49:14 AM
Can ricky martin act ? is the question.
Bonnie and Clyde had two huge out of town runs and I think it will do quite well it has had positive reviews most of the way. New York is a difficult market but it looks like a tony would not be out of the question. Not many shows and half of them really. I only think Lysetter Jones being even near B&C in quality.

Book of Mormon London
 Sep 28 2011, 06:52:29 PM
Wouldn't be wonderful to have book of mormon at the Garrick Theatre.
Book of mormon raises prices AGAIN
 Jun 14 2011, 06:23:18 AM
The amount of people doing trades is less and less every year. How many people that make costumes and do that is less and less I would not be shocked if we pay 400 dollars for a ticket.
Book of mormon raises prices AGAIN
 Jun 13 2011, 06:31:06 PM
Its a hit show ! What do you want them to do I would do the same. And yes if Nikki M James is not reviewing her contract she would be stupid. These producers get no government funding and they have a hit. 1/3 broadway shows close they need to cover those costs as well. I actually would more likely be going now to the show because its more expensive.
Can someone explain Mark Rylance to me?
 Jun 13 2011, 04:55:48 PM
I have only seen snips of the show but he does so much physical work its not funny.
NORBERT LEO BUTZ OVER JOSH GRAD?!
 Jun 13 2011, 04:54:13 PM
He had to do some of the hardest moves on the broadway stage. If anyone should of got it he did.

As for Nikki M James it was a relieve that she won.

Annoyances with tony telecast.
 Jun 12 2011, 07:45:11 PM
Wow its tony time write all the annoyances with the telecast here.
Hair - I didn't get it.
 Jun 10 2011, 09:26:48 PM
But it was so random the story line !
Hair - I didn't get it.
 Jun 10 2011, 09:26:47 PM
But it was so random the story line !
Worst musical to win best musical?
 Jun 10 2011, 09:22:01 PM
true I meant revue sorry
Hair - I didn't get it.
 Jun 10 2011, 05:21:24 PM
Basically it is a bit a hippy who has his hippy friends and wants to know if he should go to war. Well sorta it didn't have much of a plot. It was more about hippy culture than anything of substance .
Should Candide be revived?
 Jun 10 2011, 04:00:03 PM
why any one else but Cheno she was amazing just the timing seriously she would win the tony. Her range and timing.
Does anyone else think Book of Mormon is overrated?
 Jun 10 2011, 03:58:05 PM
The album shows mormons as stupid people. One of the lines is did you jesus was born in the USA ? sure its funny ! but I do wonder seriously who would believe that to begin with. Who would think it is groundbreaking enough to win a tony. BBAJ is far more amazing one of the best albums I have heard excellent music and wonderful ground breaking lighting set costumes wow what a musical . I just love the fact it questions america's ideas of superiority and expansion .
Anyone else think War Horse was over hyped?
 Jun 10 2011, 03:52:32 PM
True but Jersuleam would be more valid to win the tony .
Worst musical to win best musical?
 Jun 10 2011, 03:38:32 PM
contact has a book the third act is about a mans frustrations on trying to find and connect with a girl. This is for the worst show not shows that we think a less superior to win against greater shows. The Lion King is for the kids market. I am not sure why fosse won its just a review sorry I meant revue. I did not see memphis the reviews sucked so why did it win the tony over Fela ! (But I do ask why did Fela or Memphis got nominated) Fela was strange and Memphis must have been the same old
Roles they DIDN'T get....
 May 13 2011, 11:26:31 PM
John G Jnr was offered what????
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You