News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwaykaykrazy

bwaykaykrazy Profile Photo
Member Name: bwaykaykrazy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

company or grey gardens?
 Feb 18 2007, 08:40:12 PM
if you got to see one of these shows.... which one would you choose?

grey gardens or company?

:)

(which one do you think has a better chance for a tony nom.)

mary poppins...?
 Feb 1 2007, 07:50:44 PM
does mary poppins have student discount or lottery??

thanks!

Sweet Charitys Last
 Jan 5 2006, 10:22:41 AM
hey, i was wondering if anyone found any multimedia from the closing of sweet charity?

thanks!

re: Cast of Mary Poppins
 Jan 5 2006, 10:18:13 AM
my friend thinks that sutton foster would be good as Mary....i agree...i would love to see sutton come back to broadway soon.
why do we have to "bring in the money"?
 Jan 3 2006, 12:27:11 PM
i am wirting this paper for school and i had to pick a social issue. well i decided to write about how people forget about the art in musical theatre and we have to do shows that will "bring in the money". i was wondering if anyone had a views on this topic or new of websites that would help me research stuff on this....smiles...thanks everyone!
re: Patti LuPone and Her Mrs. Lovett(s)...
 Jan 2 2006, 03:45:11 PM
i thought that her portrayal of mrs lovett was GENIUS! that was one of the first things i said when i got out of the show. she was really great!
re: When you hear the word 'Broadway'.......
 Dec 26 2005, 10:19:11 AM
SUTTON FOSTER!!!
SWEENY TODD?
 Dec 25 2005, 11:43:49 AM
HEY EVERYBODY! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

question.....i got a ticket for SWEENY TODD and i was just wondering if someone had seen it...and if they could tell me what they thought....

love to all!
hope everyone is having a fabulous christmas!!!

re: Bad Audience Behavior
 Dec 17 2005, 10:41:26 PM
the second time i saw sweet charity...at the end when charity is crying and it is silent throughout the enitre theatre a persons cell phone went off, and this person was robably a good fifteen rows behind me. it was loud.
oh and the worst...
when i saw Mama Mia, there was this guy who obviously wasnt interested in seeing the show and had better things to do. he had this palm pilot thing and was talking to his friend on it for the entire first act. not only that but every time his frien

re: Megan Mullally....
 Dec 9 2005, 05:23:17 PM
i think she would be good as lola. i agree
re: How does it work meeting actors?
 Dec 9 2005, 05:17:22 PM
well... lets see, if it were me and you were going to see your favortie actor of all time and you think a lot of people will be outside waiting, then i would skip curtain call (i know thats horrible) but you dont have to miss the whole thing (watch everyone bow individually then bust out before everyone bows together). try to be one of the firsts ones there. sometimes what takes so long is not waiting for the actor to come out but waiting for them to get to you, and sometimes the actors only s
SPEARS????
 Dec 4 2005, 06:06:45 PM
does anyone know for sure yet if Britney Spears is going to join the cast of sweet charity? b/c if she does i will cry. what were then on when they thought that this would be a good idea.
re: RENT bloopers
 Dec 4 2005, 06:04:39 PM
yeah i noticed that. i also noticed that angel in "ill cover you" looses a strap to his bookbag. he tries to slide it backup on his shoulder but then gives up and leaves it there.
re: Gershwin seating question
 Dec 4 2005, 06:00:49 PM
if the real concern is (will i be able to see anything?) the answer is yes. i sat down there one of the times i saw it and i could see everyones facial expressions, everything.
THE DROWSY CHAPERONE
 Nov 26 2005, 02:44:03 PM
hey does anyone know any good info about THE DROWSY CHAPERONE i know that it opened on LA on the 18th but does anyone know if it will open in NYC???
FOOTLOOSE SCRIPT?
 May 7 2005, 11:45:01 PM
hey does anyone know websites where i could find a footloose script online? i have been looking for it to print out all day.
Footloose
 May 7 2005, 04:19:38 PM
hey does anyone know where i could get a good description of the characters from the musical footloose?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You