News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MarkK

MarkK Profile Photo
Member Name: MarkK
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jacki Weaver Joins Gena Rowlands and Cheyenne Jackson in 6 DANCE LESSONS IN 6 WEEKS Film  Apr 4 2013, 08:31:46 PM
WOW. I'm really blown away by the cast of this movie now. Gena Rowlands, Cheyenne Jackson, Rita Moreno, Ann-Margret, Julian Sands, and Jackie Weaver!!! She was amazing in Silver Linings.
Ann-Margret and Rita Moreno join  Mar 20 2013, 01:30:42 PM
I love Julian Sands. I'm curious if anyone saw Uta Hagen in this part, and what they think about Gena Rowlands vs Polly or Uta? Gena seems perfect for the part to me.
Ann-Margret and Rita Moreno join  Mar 20 2013, 11:59:25 AM
Did anyone see this onstage with Polly Bergen & Mark Hamill? Looks like a great cast.

Cheyenne Jackson & Nina Arianda at The Kennedy Center  Dec 10 2012, 06:47:01 PM
Ill be there too. Im taking the train that morning!
Cheyenne Jackson & Nina Arianda at The Kennedy Center  Dec 10 2012, 04:53:00 PM
anyone have a clip :)
Cheyenne Jackson & Nina Arianda at The Kennedy Center  Dec 10 2012, 04:45:34 PM
So Nina Arianda is joining Cheyenne in Concert at The Kennedy Center on New Year's Eve. I imagine this could be pretty amazing. But,has anyone heard Nina sing? Has she done any musicals?

THE HEIRESS Reviews  Nov 2 2012, 03:02:49 PM
I'm also very surprised with many of these negative reviews. I think the criticisms of Ms. Chastain's performance are wrong. I don't feel she was miscast.

I think the Times and Newsday have an axe to grind and are being really mean-spirited toward her.

Is it necessary for Linda Winer to Title her Review "Chastain isn't pretty" ?

Neil Patrick Harris Hosting the Tonys.  May 5 2011, 10:56:47 AM
NPH doesn't bug me. But, he's a terrible singer. The whole Oscars performance was beyond bad. I say let him host, but stop him from singing at all costs.

You want ratings? Let Charlie Sheen host.

Katie Finneran Leaving PROMISES, PROMISES?  Aug 24 2010, 12:52:56 PM
I heard from an "unofficial source" Molly Shannon will be replacing Finneran.
Jackson & Urie Slam Newsweek for 'Unconscionable' Remarks  May 11 2010, 01:07:45 PM
I'm glad someone in the Gay community finally said something.
Tonight on 30 Rock  May 6 2010, 01:44:29 PM
Looks like a musical number to me
AMERICAN IDIOT Reviews  Apr 21 2010, 12:19:04 PM
Village Voice is Mixed

The result, though vivid and lurid and imaginatively depraved, is also somewhat inarticulate, spraying its boilerplate discontent at no one in particular, with a lotta standard-issue bitching about The Media and The Man.

At least the Spring Awakening crew had onstage clueless grown-ups to rebel against. Of the two dudes who actually get off the couch (seriously, the third one spends the whole rest of the show there, literally drinking bong wat

KDM and Bway stars pets in April Out  Mar 17 2010, 06:13:51 PM
Very Cute!
SPIDER MAN What the hell?  Jan 11 2010, 10:41:23 AM
Who else thinks Alan Cumming is going to be in a whole mess of trouble with the prodcuers? This sounds like something said off the cuff.
is FINIAN'S extending & moving to the Neil Simon?  Jan 10 2010, 08:52:21 AM
I have a friend who knows someone in the ensemble. She told me, the cast was told last night ( on stage) its very likely ( 80%) FR will be re-opening in March at the Neil Simon.

re: Jerry Zaks brought on for Addams Family  Dec 28 2009, 09:25:58 PM
Adams Family, you in danger girl!

Actually, I think this will help matters significantly.

re: A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Reviews....  Dec 14 2009, 06:35:30 AM
NY Post - Mixed-to-Negative

Vincentelli loved Lansbury, and just liked Zeta-Jones.

Trevor Nunn's murky-looking production (did he and lighting designer Hartley T A Kemp take the "night" in the title literally?) isn't particularly subtle or graceful.
Lacking both nuance and energy, it struggles to match the sophistication and gamesmanship of Sondheim's score, which evokes the effervescence of love, the abject pain it can cause, and the melancholy of its aftermath -- som

re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 12/6  Dec 7 2009, 04:34:37 PM
Good job Finian's !!

Ouch Ragtime is not looking good right now.

re: Adam Lambert on the AMAs  Nov 23 2009, 02:32:21 PM
First, I love Adam!

With that said,the vocals were not good. It was all sorts of shreiking and caterwauling. The whole sexual aggressiveness was just embarassing. And last but not least, his foundation was way too heavy.

sorry *ducks*

re: Finian's Cartoon  Nov 14 2009, 02:23:03 PM

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You