News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for coryografer

coryografer Profile Photo
Member Name: coryografer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Off Broadway Shows That Really Should Of Stayed Put
 Oct 8 2013, 11:07:51 PM
Should've (sounds like should of) is a contraction of should have. Thanks to all who brought this to OP's attention. When I see this, an inner scream rumbles around inside me. You wouldn't want to hear it.
Plain and Fancy
 Jul 20 2013, 05:50:25 PM
I love this show!! It was the first musical I did in high school. (Ensemble with a couple solo lines) I was probably listed as Boy # 2. X Plant (Eggsplant)planted all in rows. I'm positive that is how it is printed in the score. I hope that helps.

My trip to NY Report
 Jul 6 2013, 02:25:40 PM
Eric-- I'm glad your first trip to NYC was such a success. You chose good shows to see for your first trip. I have been there only 8 or so times, but have always enjoyed myself. I hope you get to return in the not too distant future.
What was your first time in New York City like?
 Jun 25 2013, 02:02:42 AM
My first trip to NYC was a few hundred years ago, when I was 8 years old. There are portions of my family's visit that I can recall. I remember buying my very first Mickey Mouse watch at Macy's. (I always loved department stores .... still do). We saw a movie and show with the Rockettes. I can still envision some of the live show. I remember an underwater (mermaids) number. Was in heaven with the magnificent orchestra and the dancers and the costumes. I was a performer with 6 years experien
SMASH
 Apr 28 2013, 04:37:28 PM
When I checked Imdb.com Mientus' list of episodes stops with last night's episode. Everyone else is listed through The Tonys episode. Hmmmmmmm???
What Is The Best City In The USA (New York excluded) For Theater?
 Dec 26 2012, 04:53:25 PM
No one has mentioned Cleveland? The only theatre complex larger than our Playhouse Square is NYC's Lincoln Center. All the top tours come through here and we have Cleveland Playhouse (nation's oldest pro theatre). There are number of smaller professional theatres in the metro area and innumerable community theatres. There is always a wide selection of theatre experiences for anyone seeking good theatre. I think you would be surprised at the vastness of the theatre scene in Cleveland.
Cinderella at Macy's Parade
 Nov 22 2012, 02:08:00 PM
I too thought the costumes were great. The entire look of the number was charming and fresh. Remember, they tell us this will not be the Cinderella we remember from the past. I wish everyone connected with the show a long and successful run.
Favourite
 Sep 3 2012, 09:27:13 PM
Beth Howland gets my vote !!
Favorite Ensembles In Musicals
 Aug 12 2012, 02:47:32 PM
In The Heights
Ragtime
Billy Elliot

James Snyder in Goodspeed's CAROUSEL
 Aug 1 2012, 04:53:28 PM
Another enjoyable interview, Dollypop. You know I always enjoy reading your articles. Jenn Gambatese is a friend of mine and I know the entire cast is having a fabulous time in Conn. this summer. The video clips I have seen look great. Thanks again for another enjoyable read. I feel that you always put your interviewee at ease.
What songs from musicals do you like?
 Jul 19 2012, 10:06:59 PM
Somebody, Somewhere .... from Most Happy Fella
Terry Saunders?
 Jun 15 2012, 01:25:26 AM
I too saw Ms. Saunders in those back to back King and I and Sound of Music performances at Starlight Theatre in Indianapolis. I was working in nearby Anderson and both weeks took some newbies to see these shows. They were stunned!! Love to introduce new people to musical theatre. I still feel privileged, all these years later, to have seen and heard Ms. Saunders on stage. So saddened to hear of her passing.
Smash - Series Discussion
 May 7 2012, 11:05:44 PM
You do know that Anjelica's grandfather, Walter, sang September Song in Knickerbocker Holiday on B'way, right? Nice sentimental moment.
ANYTHING GOES Tour
 Mar 27 2012, 10:08:29 PM
Can she dance?! Can she dance??? Oh yeah. Saw her in Victor/Victoria and discovered a new idol. She was one of the best things about that show. I have worked on so many productions of Anything Goes and had no big urge to see this production. I think I have had a change of heart. Ms. York will make a superb Reno.
who the hell is Nick Jonas?
 Sep 10 2011, 04:33:43 PM
Yay, Besty....... I am a teacher of high school students and there are plenty of pop culture names I am not aware of, simply because I, as you have stated, have different resources from the students I see every day. I pick up random names from students, but I will say that Nick Jonas is not one of them. My knowledge of Mr. Jonas is from the concert version of Les Miserables. Obviously he has a fan base, but I don't think it includes anyone I know. I do, on the other hand, hear Darren Criss'
Jill Paice
 Aug 4 2011, 11:15:44 PM
Dolly Pop--

Another splendid interview. I always like reading your interviews. I'm an alum of Baldwin-Wallace Conservatory. Voice major (there was no Musical Theatre major back in the day). I do think we had electricity. I met Jill only once when she was doing Curtains. Thanks again for the terrific interview.

Full Disclosure: Shows that have made you cry
 Mar 21 2011, 10:29:14 PM
Where do I begin? A Chorus Line, La Cage, In the Heights, South Pacific, Les Miz, Nine, Billy Elliot, Wicked, and many more. I, too, am a sucker for overtures. I cry tears of sorrow, of joy,and of appreciation for all the hard work that goes into a show.
Just Met Bernadette Peters! Wow! Updated with photos!
 Jan 20 2011, 08:28:41 PM
supprtivemom thank you so much for posting such a delightful event. We are lucky to share it with you. THIS is what this message board should be about.
BBAJ Old Spice Parody - Old Hickory
 Nov 15 2010, 11:00:16 PM
Sorry .......... I couldn't even come up with a half-hearted smile for this one. I suppose it's a good thing we don't all find the same things to be funny. Makes for more variety in the world.
Annie Leibovitz Photographs Spider-Man
 Nov 15 2010, 07:15:44 PM
I am in no way a fan of Spider Man, but aren't the photos supposed to look like comic book drawings? THEY DO. I thought they looked very comic bookish. End of discussion.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You