News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AlliCat

AlliCat Profile Photo
Member Name: AlliCat
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cabaret and Hedwig pretty well sold already
 Nov 25 2013, 02:18:53 PM
Any thoughts about which would be better: next to last row of tables center orchestra, or second row aisle of center mezzanine? These are my best options for tickets in May. I saw a really old post that said some of the rear orchestra at Studio 54 have obstructed views.
Book of Mormon Performance Cancelled - PLEASE HELP!
 Jun 8 2011, 04:49:44 PM
All's well that ends well. Telecharge finally got in touch with the theatre and they gave us house seats for the Sunday evening performance on 5/29 - center orchestra, row G. We saw War Horse at the matinee earlier. What an amazing day of theatre! Thanks for all the comments and suggestions - we absolutely loved the show!
 May 13 2011, 03:18:51 PM
Thank you so much for all the suggestions. I've tried all of them but unfortunately, without success. CareTix would have been a great solution - I wouldn't have minded paying double with the profits going to charity, but unfortunately, they don't have anything until late June. There are no single seats available through the box office until July and no doubles until September.

Telecharge said that they sent us an email 2 months ago letting us know the show was cancelled, but for wh

May 12 2011, 06:22:29 PM
My husband and I are going to be in NYC 5/28 thru 6/4 just to see Broadway shows. I bought two center orchestra Row B seats to Book of Mormon when tickets went on sale last October. Telecharge just called and told me our performance (6/3 matinee) has been cancelled and there are no other tickets available during the time we're there. I'm literally almost in tears, not helped by the fact that I'm pregnant and who knows when we'll make it back to New York (from Houston).

Is there ANYT

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You