News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SS3

Member Name: SS3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread
 Jan 27 2020, 11:50:39 AM

Age_of_Mendacity said: "For the hottest of seconds, Medea was up for Monday (1/27). Maybe it'll pop up again."

Up for Jan 28th and 29th now.

The Inheritance - Previews
 Dec 23 2019, 02:00:31 PM

Did anyone find it distracting that the play made a point of letting us know Eric was Jewish, when it never became relevant in the play?

Jews have a long cultural history and community that Eric is part of and has 'inherited'. I viewed this as Matthew contrasting it with the questions he's raising about gays and if we have a shared past.

Favorite Stephen Sondheim Musical...
 Dec 11 2019, 12:05:44 PM
  1. Follies (1971)
  2. Sunday in the Park with George (1984)
  3. A Little Night Music (1973)

Dec 11 2019, 10:35:03 AM

Another Yay for LS - beautifully done and Groff has such a sweet mellifluous voice.  And another Nay for MR - overhyped and over produced glitz with no substance. Adding songs for spectacle rather than any dramatic intent.. most importantly, Danny B is such a brilliant actor and he had so little to do. The leads had zero chemistry.

Judgment Day
 Dec 10 2019, 12:23:36 PM

I saw this last night and enjoyed it.. Yes, it's not life changing but most plays aren't. I will echo the film noirish production and dialogue. The sound effects and lighting were very good, and it's an ensemble piece.  Glad I saw it - it's engaging and thought provoking.

THE INHERITANCE - Reviews
 Nov 27 2019, 12:13:06 PM

David Cote was snoring loudly at The Michaels 2 weeks ago - I'm surprised he stayed awake to write his review.

The Inheritance - Previews
 Nov 13 2019, 10:23:52 AM

How does one find one’s place in the world?

Do we as gay men have a shared history, what makes us a community – are there cultural markers?  Do we go to the same church?  Are we all of the same skin color or ethnicity?  Or is the only thing we share is how we have sex?  What does it mean to be gay?

So given all that, how do we find our place in society?  This is what the play explores.  The play is not just about the AIDS crisis and what

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You