News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for gum

Member Name: gum
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Thoughts on Spider-Man
 May 26 2011, 02:27:35 PM
Trolls are all the same : when you point out the fact that they are trolling they always say : "b... b... but that's just my opinion".

Repeating the same opinion over and over again without adding anything new is just blatantly trolling and flooding. The problem is just that for whatever stupid and puerile reasons you just hate this show and can't accept the fact that some people disagree with you and just want to convince everyone how awful it is. Don't you have better things to d

Thoughts on Spider-Man
 May 26 2011, 01:04:30 PM
Ok so totally new verses and big changes in the melody and structure of a song aren't drastic changes now... Your blind hate for this show is becoming embarassingly ridiculous. You don't like this score and anything about this show fair enough, I think everyone got the message, but sorry it seems that many disagree with you. Deal with it and stop acting like you are preaching the truth.

Spider-Man Cast Recording Listing
 May 25 2011, 11:15:40 AM
Damn, bad tastes AND and a bad sense of humor

So let's figure the songs that will be in the CD. Probably something like that:

1/ "The Myth of Arachne,"/"Behold and Wonder,"
2/ "Bullying by Numbers,"
3/ "No More,"
4/ "D.I.Y. World,"
5/ "Bouncing Off the Walls,"
6/ "Rise Above,"
7/ "Pull the Trigger,"
8/ "Picture This,"
9/ "A Freak Like Me,"
10/ "If the World Should End,"
11/ "Spider-Man!,"
12/

SPIDER-MAN Cast/ Song Listing/ Understudies
 May 21 2011, 08:39:40 AM
Could anyone please send a link of the new recording or at least give a hint about how to find it? That would be really appreciated thanks.
Spiderman 2.0
 May 13 2011, 08:35:19 AM
taboo : that's your opinion and I certainly respect it, I'm not saying everyone should love this show. I'm just saying that the opinion of SOME people (one specifically on this board but I'm sure we could add many to that list especially in the press) can't be taken seriously about it. You can feel free no to consider mine trustworthy too of course when I say that I think the score is fantastic, plain and simple. But at least if anything I haven't shown the same irrational obsession than those p
Spiderman 2.0
 May 13 2011, 08:05:34 AM
"So the reason it gets talked about is because of its blandness, and yet that is also what makes it not bland?
"

Except the reason there is so much talk about this project is certainly not its supposed "blandness". Again if this was a bland project noone would care to talk about it. The reason there is so much talk about it is on the other hand its uniqueness, the fact that it tries to associate many things that shouldn't go well together or that people don't think they should go we

Spiderman 2.0
 May 13 2011, 06:32:32 AM
"THAT made no sense. Because people don't like it, that makes it artistic?"

It makes a lot of sense: what is much much worst than hate: indifference. If a show like this can create such reactions that's necessarily because there is something very strong and unique about it. And that's what art should be about: make people react. You know which show are much worse than this one :all the ones that people, except on a board like this one, will never talk about. This is what bland and gener

Spiderman 2.0
 May 13 2011, 06:08:40 AM
Insulting someone who didn't do anything except creating a show, even if this one ended possibly as a bad one, calling her a "bitch" is in my book pure and stupid hate. Making everything you can to be the first to give an obligatory negative opinion about a show you know you are going to despise because you dislike everything from the previous version is in my opinion pure and disgusting hate. There is no other way to explain such behaviours...

I come here to read honest opinions abou

Spiderman 2.0
 May 13 2011, 05:34:35 AM
Of course he holds a grudge about this show : you just have to read all the hateful comments he made about this project and its creative team in the past months. And now after having criticized it to death he just couldn't wait to see it again and create a new thread ? For what reason in your opinion? Just to bash it blindly of course.

That is sad really but what on the other hand is funny is that if a show like that can create such reactions even if there are hateful ones that totally

Spiderman 2.0
 May 13 2011, 04:28:57 AM
Jordan Catalano who cares about what you think about this show : you have been a blind and irrational hater of this show for months now even calling Taymor a bitch. I think that really says what kind of person you are and how valuable your opinion can be... The fact that you have attending the first new performance of the show and make a new thread just to of course bash it is really sad and again very telling.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You