News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayizme

broadwayizme Profile Photo
Member Name: broadwayizme
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LIVE CHAT NOW/ option on BWW?  Jul 10 2011, 01:11:08 AM
anyone up for a chat?
The Unauthorized Autobiography of Samantha Brown Cast?  Jul 3 2011, 11:33:26 PM
Does anybody know who will be in the cast of the show at Goodspeed? I heard Catherine Porter will be in it but thats all I know. Thanks!

Laura Osnes  Jun 26 2011, 04:43:41 PM
So now that we know that Bonnie and Clyde is official, does anybody know when she will be leaving Anything Goes?
Books About Broadway  Jun 21 2011, 12:54:47 AM
Are there any fiction stories about Broadway, for example being on Broadway? I don't mean like Biographies or Coffee Table Books.

Thanks!

Roles You Would Love to Play  Jun 20 2011, 11:41:56 PM
I know that there was a thread on this, but I couldn't find it.

Mine are as follows:
My number one dream role is Dan in Next to Normal.
Mark in Rent
Tevye in Fiddler on the Roof
Leo in The Producers
Clyde in Bonnie and Clyde

Annie returning to broadway  Jun 20 2011, 05:17:52 AM
I have just gotten the inside scoop, from a very reliable souce. Patti Lupone will not be playing Annie as presumed, but she was given the role of Rooster Hannigan.

Curtain Pictures of the 2011-2012 Season  Jun 16 2011, 05:16:01 PM
I wish that there was a like button on here, because I would totally like Jordan's post.
Book of Mormon SRO  Jun 15 2011, 05:08:42 PM
Emily I just have to say it, I love your youtube videos and I actually watched the Tony one this morning.. I was laughing my ass off.
Book of Mormon SRO  Jun 15 2011, 05:03:18 PM
I am planing to get there at 6 or 7 on a Saturday morning in August for the matinee, do you think that will secure a spot?
Need Help Dream Casting  Jun 13 2011, 05:24:32 PM
Mary doesn't really have a limit as to looks, but she is very kind, nice, caring, sweet, traits like that. Joelyn doesn't really have a limit to looks either, and she is serious, doesn't really like to joke around, and just wants to get to the point, but at the same time she is very passionate about her job and isnt mean or rude.
Need Help Dream Casting  Jun 13 2011, 05:18:00 PM
I am dream casting a show that I wrote, and I have the whole cast done minus two characters. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas. The first is a 17 year old girl named Mary, who is not the main role, but does sing a song. The second girl is Joelyn, a news reporter, in her 30s. Any help is appreciated! The rest of my cast includes Stephanie J. Block as the older version of Laura Osnes along with a recording studio engineer and mother of Meghann Fahy, Adam Chanler-Berat as the lead male role,
Tony opening number  Jun 13 2011, 03:24:12 AM
Here you go!
Undeserved Standing Ovations?  Jun 11 2011, 02:08:23 PM
I'm not saying that every single performance every night deserves a standing ovation, but some believe that the show was better, or more worthy of one than others.
Undeserved Standing Ovations?  Jun 11 2011, 03:15:03 AM
I feel like though some shows deserve more than others, and some shows are better than others, all shows deserve a standing ovation if given. That is just the audiences way of showing respect to the hard work put into the production, even if there are technical stops, or that the material is not the best ever written. That is just my opinion.
Undeserved Standing Ovations?  Jun 11 2011, 03:15:10 AM
I feel like though some shows deserve more than others, and some shows are better than others, all shows deserve a standing ovation if given. That is just the audiences way of showing respect to the hard work put into the production, even if there are technical stops, or that the material is not the best ever written. That is just my opinion.
Name the 1st Broadway show you saw -- on Broadway  Jun 11 2011, 03:11:12 AM
I had seen SEVERAL shows in Los Angeles, but after finally convincing my father to take me to New York, I arrived to my now favorite city in 2003, where I saw Wicked. What an amazing night. I have come back several times now, and have now seen 12 shows. I am going back in August to where I will turn those 12 into as of now, 17.
re: Best Stage Door Experiences  Jun 11 2011, 02:30:39 AM
I would love to bump this thread, because I love reading about people's memorable stage door experiences! My most recent memorable experience, was when I saw Hair back in March. Arbender Robinson had come out, and he was graciously waiting to take a group back stage to give a tour. They were a no show, and he had waited, and waited while talking to me along with about four others waiting. After about a half hour, he decided to take us back stage and see the set, props, and costumes. He taught u
Laura Osnes  Jun 11 2011, 02:08:55 AM
I know that Anything Goes was supposed to close in July but was extended, so does anybody know if Laura will be staying past than, or leaving than to do Bonnie and Clyde?

Thanks!

Bonnie and Clyde  Jun 9 2011, 01:37:45 AM
philly is right, I have heard the demo you are speaking of with Brandi Burkhardt and I promise you that the show is MUCH MUCH better now.
Bonnie and Clyde  Jun 8 2011, 02:33:03 PM
I'm reading over that article again, and Mimi Bessette is listed in the ensemble. Does anybody know if the role of Emma was cut down? I couldn't imagine the role being cut completely. I really hope that this show makes it to Broadway! I saw it in La Jolla, and it was AMAZING!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You