News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ThePlastics

Member Name: ThePlastics
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Issues at Mean Girls last night
 Nov 14 2019, 02:31:53 PM

wow, how the drama and stores can escalate based on speculation.

BWW only said to the conductor "i cant hear you" once - at the top of the show.  There was an apparent sound issue because, as an audience member that night, i couldn't hear the music through the speakers either - it was directly from the orchestra pit.  BWW's said that and we could clearly hear it in the mezzanine so, yes there was a sound issue.

That being said, the rest of her perform

Nov 13 2019, 04:43:13 PM

If you follow Renee (Regina George) on Instagram she just posted a story speaking of "what happened last night".  She says that a girl in the front of the mezz was filming and the entire cast could see it happening - maybe this has something to do with it?

The odd part is...I was third row center mezz and would have seen this happening, but I do not remember a girl filming.

The mystery continues!

Nov 13 2019, 11:37:04 AM

The last few times I have seen the show BWW was out.  TBH I was shocked she was actually in last night.  

Nov 13 2019, 10:26:20 AM

I was there last night as well.  Her performance was off from the moment she had her mic/sound issue at the top of act 1.  She seemed a little upset with the conductor that it was happening.  the remainder of her performance was extremely saracstic in her delivery with no emotion at all!  All seemed normal going into Act 2 (except for the 30 minute intermission) until after "who's house is this?" when they announced Olivia Kaufman would be taking over the rol

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You