News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for fossefun22

Member Name: fossefun22
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official Kennedy Center FOLLIES Thread
 Jun 2 2011, 08:47:45 AM
Saw Follies at the Kennedy Center and it got me pondering, if a film version was to be done fairly soon, who would play the parts? Here are some of my ideas, Any others are welcome.

Phyllis: Meryl Streep, (Go younger with a Catherine Zeta-Jones) Annette Benning (Can she even sing?), Glenn Close

Ben: Liam Neeson (Can he sing?) (Go younger with a Hugh Jackman)

Sally: (I'm at a loss, any ideas?)

Buddy: Dustin Hoffman (Can he even sing?) (Go younger with a John

The Official Kennedy Center FOLLIES Thread
 May 17 2011, 08:45:08 AM
Saw Follies at Kennedy Center this past weekend. Very glad I did as I have always wanted to see it on stage being very familiar with it's music and history. If one can go see it, do! Just a couple of personal notes. Bernadette lives up to expectation in singing and acting though the naivety and disillusionment of Sally seems to be lost in a melancholy sadness. Jan Maxwell's Phyllis in acting, and even singing was great! Simply beautiful in stature but her dancing needed more and dress was not th
Follies at Kennedy Center
 May 16 2011, 03:09:20 PM
Saw Follies at Kennedy Center this past weekend. Very glad I did as I have always wanted to see it on stage being very familiar with it's music and history. If one can go see it, do! Just a couple of personal notes. Bernadette lives up to expectation in singing and acting though the naivety and disillusionment of Sally seems to be lost in a melancholy sadness. Jan Maxwell's Phyllis in acting, and even singing was great! Simply beautiful in stature but her dancing needed more and dress was not th
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You