News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for whoiam13132

whoiam13132 Profile Photo
Member Name: whoiam13132
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Piano Lesson - Broadway 2022
 Mar 31 2022, 12:55:21 PM

troynow said: "No the balcony was not closed. In fact it was open for certain days of the week. Which sounds like the same will be true of this producer. Also important to note, that Present Laughter with Kevin Kline did actually recoup its investment.

Also important to note, is that while the Kevin was doing so well he extended twice in the show. So this can truly be done.
"

As someone who works at the James, I just wanted to chime in and point out tha

Next for the St James?
 May 13 2021, 01:23:19 PM

BroadwayGuy12 said: "I believe American Utopia will be returning to the Hudson. They're currently selling tickets through ATG's ticketing system/software, and it looks like the seating options they're giving match the Hudson's seating chart (I just tried putting some tickets in my cart and was given Mezzanine G6-10, seats that don't exist at the St. James)."

The American Utopia Twitter account announced it's not going back to the Hudson. It&#3

CHAPLIN Rush
 Sep 8 2012, 12:24:12 PM
Went this morning. I got there around 8:45. There were surprisingly at least 20 people ahead of me. I was able to get a second row seat for matinee (the evening was already sold out). It didn't seem like many people behind me would be getting tickets.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You