News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mycah0608

Member Name: mycah0608
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

FOR SALE: Souvenir Programs and Posters  Jun 3 2017, 01:56:15 PM

I have the following Souvenir Programs and Posters I am looking to sell. DM me if you are interested and we can go from there. All are in mint condition and original cast, unless otherwise noted. 

SP

• The Drowsy Chaperone
  • Kiss Me, Kate (2000 tour, Rex Smith/Rachel York)
  • The Full Monty (2001 tour)
  • Dralion by Cirque du Soleil
  • Movin' Out 
  • La Nouba by CdS
  • Company (2007 revival w/ Raul Espa
Show Ratings  May 17 2017, 10:14:51 AM

Haha. I'll take that as a "no-go" for my 11-13yo students. 

Show Ratings  May 17 2017, 10:08:13 AM

Thanks so much for the response!

I've seen the film of GD, and recall it being concerning with subject matter of suicide, but it's done in a comedic fashion. Is that still true on stage?

As for DEH: how graphic is it with the suicide? I don't think many of our parents will disagree on their kids seeing the show, especially with such a timely message. BUT...it depends on how its portrayed. If it's done in a fashion such as "13 Reasons Why" (extremely gra

Show Ratings  May 17 2017, 09:50:12 AM

Hi all,

I am traveling with a group of 6th-7th graders to NYC in the fall and looking to purchase our show tickets. We have interests in several shows, but unclear of appropriateness of some of these. Any guidance would help. I'm looking for what a traditional rating for the show would be, and why it got that rating. 

* Great Comet

* Come From Away

* Dear Evan Hansen

* Groundhog Day

* Bandstand

An American in Paris Rush Line  Jul 2 2015, 11:12:23 AM

What is the line like for the general rush of "An American in Paris"?? 

In addition, do they only have a set number of tickets for the rush, or are they more like "How 2 Succeed" a few years back, where they just sold a large pot of rush tickets every day. 

Souvenir Programs  Sep 1 2014, 08:41:15 PM
Hello BW:

I have a slew of souvenir programs that I am looking to sell. Prices are negotiable, so feel free to contact me if interested. Please note the legend at the bottom for symbol meanings.

*#avenue q $30
grinch (w. bag) $35
drowsy chaperone $40
*the little mermaid $50
billy elliot $25
white christmas $25
mary poppins $30
#company (2007) $60
tarzan (w. bag) $50
wicked $100
la nouba $35
movin' out $22
gypsy (w. bernadette

starcatcher  Aug 17 2012, 03:17:08 PM
yes, i mean the playbill.

all the other playbills i have on the canvas are authentic, so i do not want to detract the integrity f the art by having one print out from google.

starcatcher  Aug 17 2012, 03:09:29 PM
i am in the process of completing an art project, and need one final thing. i am searching for a color copy of "peter and the starcacther" from the brooks atkinson theatre.

does anyone have a copy that they would be willing to donate to me??

peter  Aug 9 2012, 11:52:26 AM
looking for a colored copy of peter and the starcatcher playbill a the brooks atkinson theatre. trying to finish up an art project here
peter/starcatcher playbill  Aug 5 2012, 05:28:32 PM
you get what?? or was that an autocorrect, and you meant you got it??
peter/starcatcher playbill  Aug 5 2012, 05:27:49 PM
it played the longacre??
at any rate, i need brooks atkinson for this art project.

peter/starcatcher playbill  Aug 4 2012, 10:40:07 PM
does anyone have a COLOR copy of "peter/starcatcher" playbill from the brooks atkinson theatre?!?
if so, i am looking to obtain a copy if possible for an art project.

grinch  Nov 5 2011, 09:36:11 PM
looking for an extra "How the Grinch stole Christmas" playbill at either the Hilton or the St. James. hit me up if you one you're willing to share.
grinch  Oct 30 2011, 06:28:31 PM
correct. i just couldn't remember the name of it since it's been through so many name changes. i figured most theatre folks would understand what i meant
grinch  Oct 30 2011, 01:27:49 PM
looking for a copy of the playbill for "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", preferably at the 42nd St. Theatre, but the St. James is also fine.
playbills  Oct 16 2011, 03:55:56 PM
i am looking for a few playbills for an art project that i am trying to complete by the end of the month (if possible). i have found many that i've been looking for, but still have the following i need. if you have any of these playbills, please give me a shout! xerox and scans will not count for this project, and i've already contacted richard stoddard.

little mermaid
how the grinch... @ hilton or st. james
all my sons (john lithgow)
evil dead
noises off (patti lupone)

Souvenir Programs  Sep 25 2011, 02:49:53 PM
I have a vast collection of Souvenir Programs from broadway shows (dating back to 2000) that I am looking to sell.

Here is the list. Please email if you are interested in purchasing. All are in mint condition, and come with centerfold bills with cast listing:

billy elliot
white christmas @ marriot marquis (OBC)
little mermaid
mary poppins
tarzan
company (2007)
how the grinch... @ hilton (OBC)
drowsy chaperone
avenue q @ golden theatre (OBC)
playbills  Sep 25 2011, 02:24:12 PM
i am looking for a few playbills for an art project that i am trying to complete. i have found many that i've been looking for, but still have the following i need. if you have any of these playbills, please give me a shout!

little mermaid
how the grinch... @ hilton or st. james
all my sons (john lithgow)
evil dead
noises off (patti lupone)
tick tick boom
the lion king @ new amsterdam
aida
beauty and the beast @ lunt f.
avenue q @ the golden

playbills  Sep 4 2011, 12:19:11 PM
hello out there! i am looking for a few playbills for an art project that i am trying to complete. i have found many that i've been looking for, but still have the following i need. if you have any of these playbills, please give me a shout!

little mermaid
how the grinch...
all my sons
evil dead
noises off
tick tick boom
the lion king @ new amsterdam
aida
beauty and the beast
avenue q

souvenir programs  Aug 15 2011, 06:22:24 PM
i have a large collection of souvenir programs (the glossy ones) that i have collected over the years from shows.

recently, i have been debating if i should keep them or not.
here is my justification on why i should NOT keep them, but instead, sell them:

i also have posters for the majority of these shows. the posters, when i can, i get them signed. i also have playbills from every show i've seen before.

with the posters and the playbills together, is it necessa

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You