News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ali_h

Member Name: ali_h
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Six Rush or Lottery News
 Mar 8 2020, 12:31:13 AM
It wasn’t .... horrible !! Some of the action in the middle or toward back of the stage was not visible. couldn’t see the guitar player. Most of the action was in center stage so I feel like I didn’t miss much!!
Six Rush or Lottery News
 Mar 7 2020, 11:35:27 AM
I was probably 37th/38th in line and got two partial view seats. Row C seats. Row C seats 18 and 20. Box office said seat 20 is an “extreme partial view”. Are they just being overly cautious or will we actually miss part of the show?
Six Rush or Lottery News
 Mar 6 2020, 09:15:19 AM
Anyone in line now or pass by today? I’m on my way straight from the airport.. hopefully can still get tix!
Six Rush or Lottery News
 Feb 27 2020, 08:03:38 PM

I'm assuming that it will be a lot crazier on the weekend vs on a week day? My flight gets into JFK around 8am next Friday, so I probably won't make it in time. If I don't, I'll try and go early on Saturday. 7am too early ?

Six Rush or Lottery News
 Feb 14 2020, 01:42:55 PM

What time do they announce or send out emails for digital lotto for evening show. Visiting in NYC early March and i'm not sure if I should get in rush line early or try my luck with lotto. Should I try both? Haven't tried a rush/lotto in a while, i'm a little rusty. 

Thanks for your help!! 

One ticket to Priscilla Queen of the Desert
 Sep 22 2011, 01:45:30 PM
Orchestra!
One ticket to Priscilla Queen of the Desert
 Sep 22 2011, 10:48:56 AM
I have one extra ticket to Priscilla Queen of the Desert for TONIGHT!
It's row D seat 117. We paid $77 for the ticket but are willing to sell it for $60 but we are willing to negotiate.
My mother bought two tickets, but i am not able to use the other one and we are from out of town!
If you or anyone that you know might be interested PLEASE email me at aliholder12@gmail.com
I will be checking my email throughout the day. I would really like to sell this ticket!!
thank you!

2011 Tony Award Thread
 Jun 12 2011, 10:11:06 PM
hey guys! like my facebook page!!! :)

i know its silly but i am obsessed with jennifer damiano's bangs.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifer-Damianos-Bangs/215125661861257?sk=wall

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You