News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bialystock

Bialystock Profile Photo
Member Name: Bialystock
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SMASH
 Apr 21 2013, 01:53:21 PM
I never post, but just have to say how much I enjoyed last night's episode. Possibly my favourite Smash episode yet.

After a slow start, I actually think Season 2 is better than Season 1. The Bombshell stories work so well and are so much fun to watch. Hit List is...hit and miss...and is only saved by Derek for me (and with Julia's slight involvement).

Megan Hilty. Wow. Last night was Ivy's episode which is probably why is worked so well. Even Karen was likeable.

Why

BOM - Seating Question
 Oct 1 2011, 07:21:48 AM
Thanks guy, was worried I wouldn't have a good view.

Is the theatre really big? I'll just have to make sure my contacts are in! :)

BOM - Seating Question
 Sep 30 2011, 03:21:46 PM
Hey guys,

Just bought two tickets for a performance in December whilst I'm visiting New York, don't have a lot of money so had to go for the cheap options. Just wondering how restricted is the view from the Mezzanine Row H, Seats 102 - 104. I know I'm not paying for the best view so it's expected but just wondering what to expect.

Thank you, and really looking forward to seeing it as I'm not in NY for long!

THE ADDAMS FAMILY to Close on Broadway
 Aug 26 2011, 06:03:51 AM
I find this quite sad news, sure it wasn't the best show ever written, but it was a lot of fun.

I live in London and was fortunate enough to catch this show twice - the first time with the OBC who were great, especially Nathan Lane; and the second time with Roger Rees and Brooke Shields. I enjoyed the show both times and although Nathan was by far the best Gomez, Brooke was a much better Morticia than Bebe, as was Brad Oscar as Fester.

Both times I saw it, the audience had a b

In NYC (2 Weeks) - What show do you recommend?
 Jun 20 2011, 02:20:46 PM
Going to be in New York for 2 weeks and hoping to catch a couple of shows (musicals).

We've already decided on The Addams Family and were hoping for The Book Of Mormon (but after the crazy ticket sales, we've had to let that one go).

So now we are trying to decide between Spider-Man and How To Succeed (or any other suggestions).

We know Spider-Man apparently sucks but odds are, it will never open up here in London, so we are interested to watch it. Don't know much ab

BROADWAY CLOSINGS - call it!
 Jun 20 2011, 02:17:28 PM
Depending on the next castings after Roger Rees, The Addams Family could keep going.
Aladdin The New Stage Musical!
 Jun 19 2011, 07:58:18 AM
Oh dear, what are they doing to my favourite cartoon of all-time?

And why doesn't Aladdin have long hair?

What's next for Nathan Lane?
 Jun 18 2011, 12:55:47 PM
He's in my top three favourite actors (film and stage). He's wonderful. I wish he did get some bigger roles on the big screen as most things he's in - he's pretty much loved by all.
Movies that should be on Broadway
 Jun 18 2011, 12:54:05 PM
Anastasia!

Watched the cartoon the other day and the songs are very much made for the stage. Would look great too.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You