News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jdsnyder88

Jdsnyder88 Profile Photo
Member Name: Jdsnyder88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A CHORUS LINE - 2 tix for sale for Sat matinee  Nov 16 2018, 09:52:59 PM

PM'd you.

A CHORUS LINE - 2 tix for sale for Sat matinee  Nov 16 2018, 09:45:42 PM

I cant use my two prime seats for A CHORUS LINE for tomorrow. Sat matinee at City Center. Selling for face value. Any takers?

Kinky Boots cast changes  Dec 16 2013, 05:56:34 PM
Deleted

Modern Bass Roles  Dec 16 2013, 05:53:41 PM
Nick Massi in Jersey Boys.
Clint Eastwood wants former Jersey Boys to star in movie version  Jul 12 2013, 10:33:55 PM
No one seems to have jumped on this, so I'm going to chime in with my information as I know it. As far as I know, John Lloyd Young is playing Frankie Valli, Erich Bergen is playing Bob Gaudio, and Vincent Piazza is playing Tommy Devito.
Clint Eastwood wants former Jersey Boys to star in movie version  Jul 9 2013, 02:26:20 PM
Has anyone heard any casting rumors about this yet? I just got word from a pretty reliable source over who has been cast in the 4 lead roles, but before I say, I wanted to see what others have heard.
Ghost has been cast  Oct 26 2011, 08:21:05 PM
I just heard that Ghost The Musical has been cast on Broadway with Erich Bergen in the role of Sam Wheat and Cassie Levy reprising her performance as Molly Jensen. Has anyone else heard this? I got this from a pretty good source, but ya never know with these things...
What book, movie or real life story do you think would make a great musical?  Jul 4 2011, 10:00:42 PM
I'm in the middle of a heated and on-going convsation with a friend about the state of musical theater. Aside from the obvious answer, which is "something totally original", is there a movie, or book or real life story that you think would make a great musical?

I feel like there are some great books that could be adapted for the stage. The screen-to-stage fad seems to be dying off, and this could be a great place to return for inspiration.

Thoughts?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You