News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Iowa

Member Name: Iowa
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Linda Ronstadt In  Aug 1 2022, 07:20:09 PM

Yes, I saw it in previews at the Uris (now Gershwin). I was (and remain) a huge Ronstadt fan and was curious to see how this rock belter would handle a lyric soprano role. She sang the role beautifully and had a charming stage presence, although it was clear in her minimal dialog scenes that she is no actress. I think the real lasting legacy of her taking on a Gilbert & Sullivan operetta is it made her a much better singer when she returned to making pop music. If you ask me, starting wit

TAKE ME OUT Previews  Mar 14 2022, 03:55:47 PM

What is the actual running time of "Take Me Out"? Trying to make dinner plans for after the show. Thanks!

Damon Daunno in Oklahoma!  Aug 18 2019, 11:10:12 AM

Hey Mike - I was in the odd-numbered 200's pretty close to where you were. Guess we should count ourselves lucky that we chose the right performance, no? As an out-of-towner I won't have a chance to see it again.

Damon Daunno in Oklahoma!  Aug 18 2019, 01:00:38 AM

I don't have any info on Daunno's vacation schedule, but I saw today's matinee and he was most definitely in.

Kelli O'Hara led Kiss Me Kate 2019 Broadway Revival!!!  Jun 1 2018, 03:49:07 PM

Does anyone when "Kiss Me Kate" starts performances? The Roundabout website just states "Spring 2019" and I'm hoping to plan a visit to NYC that coincides with dates for "To Kill a Mockingbird." Thanks!

2 Tix for "On a Clear Day" Sunday evening Jan. 8th @ $45 each  Jan 5 2012, 05:15:28 PM
Two tickets for sale, $45 each, center orchestra seats O112 & O113, for Sunday evening, January 8th @ 7:00pm performance of "On a Clear Day You Can See Forever" at the St. James Theater. Interested parties please e-mail me at jbmunson14@gmail.com.
2 "Clear Day" Tix @ $60 each for 1/8/12 Evening Perf  Dec 23 2011, 01:01:56 AM
I have a pair of tickets for sale to the Sunday evening 1/8/12 @ 7PM performance of "On a Clear Day You Can See Forever" at the St. James Theater. Center Orchestra seats O112 & O113. $60 each. Interested parties please reply via e-mail.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You