News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WickedRENTAwakening

WickedRENTAwakening Profile Photo
Member Name: WickedRENTAwakening
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Do you avoid Morrissey?
 Aug 10 2013, 12:28:07 PM
Teri Hatcher is a notorious c*nt you could ask anyone who has had to deal with her. My account is personal if you would like to read my work because you cannot get enough of it please go to thatishorrible.com and Idol magazineonline.com be sure to like and share!
54 Below Question
 Aug 10 2013, 11:05:56 AM
Enjoy the show but don't give up on the autograph! I will be going to 54 below for the first time in a few weeks. We have a similar venue in LA called Rockwell Table and Stage sometime they come out after the performance if they have friends in the audience and sometimes you have to find an exit and wait it out.

If meeting her is important don't cut your experience short. You can enjoy the show and try to meet her to. Some people don't care or understand or just hate it due to prior ex

First trip to NY!
 Aug 10 2013, 10:56:20 AM
Cat123 I think you have made solid choices! Use this promo code :73ZOO for Newsies you can purchase the $157.00 tickets for just $73 on ticket master! I saw Avenue Q at New World Stages I enjoyed it. In September (not sure exactly when it starts) they also have $20 for off broadway shows 20 mins before curtain. You should also try to see Kinky Boots! I don't think you will regret it :)

Do you avoid Tennessee?
 Aug 9 2013, 05:22:28 PM
I know what a troll is I'm not retarded. I had a bunch of them when I was a child but I left them outside and they all got ruined, so I kept the jewels and tossed the bodies just like an italian.
Did Christy Altomare Leave Mamma Mia?
 Aug 9 2013, 03:39:04 PM
Thank you so much :) I was caught off guard. I hope it was her choice.
Do you avoid Tennessee Williams? Because you should.
 Aug 9 2013, 03:38:10 PM
I told you I don't live in NY but when I visit three times a year I like to spend my free time outside the Richard Rodgers theatre.

BTW calling someone a troll is racist. It implies I have nappy hair.

Did Christy Altomare Leave Mamma Mia?
 Aug 9 2013, 03:31:46 PM
On the cast list it shows LAURIE VELDHEER is playing Sophie Sheridan, is this current? If Altomare has left the show when did this happen? Was there a parade? Did I miss it? I hope she is on to bigger things she was great in Spring Awakening.

Aug 9 2013, 03:28:38 PM
Kelly2=Soul Mates
 Aug 9 2013, 03:20:09 PM
You know what else sucks after matinees? Stage-dooring. I have to go back on another occasion like an idiot.
Flea Market Prices
 Aug 8 2013, 12:38:04 PM
That is true, I did not need to pay $100 for Steve Kazze's worn and signed thermal shirt from Once. But he did win Best Actor and It was from a show that won Best Musical. All I'm saying is Shubert ally is one slippery slope in September.
Flea Market Prices
 Aug 8 2013, 12:06:11 PM
You have to be good with money (which I'm not) to survive. I gave myself a $400 cash budget and I did not make it to the Schubert Theatre. I keep having to go back and forth with credit card forms hoping my stuff would still be there. Another problem I had was buying memorabilia that was already framed and having to cary it around for from 7 AM to 4 PM. F' that I am bring a screwdriver and abandoning the frames at the front of the Annie Marquee this time because I'm evil.

The Broadway

Do you avoid carbs?
 Aug 7 2013, 01:11:11 PM
My sincerest condolences to D2 and gchis11 I'm so sorry for your losses and that guy was right you are kind of a c*nt Liza's headband. It is like going to see Shakira and having Jennifer Lopez go on instead. Whatever I guess it is not a big deal.
Do you avoid shows off-Broadway?
 Aug 7 2013, 12:39:33 PM
I'm from Los Angeles I travel for freaking ever (5 and a half hours on a plane with ADD are you kidding?) I love Broadway. I watch, I listen, I learn, I read and I anticipate for my two weeks of hardcore two show on two show a day action. I plan and wait my turn and Will Chase will not be at the performance or the roll of Elphaba will be played by Donna Vivino? (nothing against her) or What is god forbid Annaleigh Ashford has a baptism to go to mid September then who will say yeah? What I am get
Do you avoid Washington Heights?
 Aug 7 2013, 11:59:39 AM
If I responded to all the voices in my head I would end up just like her. I am not intimidated because my work is better then hers (thatishorrible.com , idolmagazineonline.com) Susan Blackwell is INCREDIBLE Randy is a human MP3 player.
Do you avoid Washington Heights?
 Aug 7 2013, 11:47:45 AM
Mister, I am bitter because I cannot say a word without a dozen people auto-correcting my pretty decent spelling on this board. I assume Broadway world has hired spell-checkers about the same time they hired Randy Rainbow but I feel we do not have a need for either one of them as it is a poor use of tax payer dollars.

I am also bitter because the moderators took down my personal Chicago The Musical at the Hollywood bowl review post with pictures I took just because it was not a rave.

Do you avoid Harvey Fierstein?
 Aug 7 2013, 11:40:28 AM
Profesor Hedband I did not get it before , but I get it now. You are philosophical genius. I guess all we could do is ask the box office to change out ticket for a show where the performer we want is preforming and if we get a ****ty Defying Gravity we could close our eyes and dream of Eden Espinosa during intermission.
Do you avoid the cast of Godspell?
 Aug 7 2013, 10:53:30 AM
Professor Headband, some of the students don't show up to class on two-show days and though the group projects turn out ok, I am afraid your valedictorian will **** up the ending to his or her solo exam.
Do you avoid the cast of Godspell?
 Aug 7 2013, 10:43:30 AM
Some of you bitches are as rude as ever...

Attendance:

All I am saying is when I saw EDWIN DROOD one Saturday evening in January HALF THE CAST WAS OUT. I will be going to New York again in September and I feel If I saw PIPPIN or KINKY BOOTS on Wednesday I would miss a few of the leads.

This trend pertaining to Wicked:
If I am going to a two show day and I wanted to see Lindsay Mendez I feel there is a 60% chance I will see Elphaba's stand by.

Performance:

Do you avoid Matinees?
 Aug 6 2013, 12:37:42 AM
I have always tried to avoid two show days.I assumed it would effect the quality of the actors performances and figured I would most likely not get to see the entire cast as some may call out for one reason or another. I don't know if there is any truth to this but I have gotten to be more informed about actors work ethics and such and how seriously they take it so I hope for the best but I still find myself hesitant to buy that matinee ticket. That is why I prefer Tuesdays Thursday and Fridays
Wicked Window Card Question
 Aug 3 2013, 12:07:25 PM
I don't remember but I believe it was in the $75-$125 range. I think the Teal Wicks signed card was $35 but again I don't think that was her signature. I spent over $700 at my first Broadway Flea Market last year and not even a dollar of that went to the wicked booth. I could see high prices for original cast signed items but once a show looses its original cast I believe the only value those items hold are sentimental.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You