News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Archnem7

Archnem7 Profile Photo
Member Name: Archnem7
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bette Midler as Dolly
 May 31 2013, 03:00:09 AM
Jewish or not- Bette Midler only knows how to play one role - and that's Bette Midler
Non-Finale Musicals
 May 31 2013, 02:37:22 AM
So, it occured to me last nght that Gypsy doesn't have a Finale...Are there any other musicals that don't have Finale's?
Audition video...Yes? No?
 May 28 2013, 01:08:08 AM

Its time for a JOSEPH revival!!!
 May 27 2013, 09:37:35 PM
Considering this story takes place in the book of Genesis - thousands of years before Christ was born...
How is that BS?

May 27 2013, 09:33:20 PM
Actually, this is a story from the Old Testament - so there's Nothing Christian themed about it...
 May 27 2013, 09:08:17 PM
Oh God, I'd rather listen to a Drill Hammer for 2 hours than anything in this show...I'd say the songs are probably the most annoying showtunes ever written...
But, like Mamma Mia, it's good for the mindless theatregoer...

Drama and Sh....!
 May 27 2013, 09:05:06 PM

Caroline, or Change Question
 May 27 2013, 08:53:40 PM
To be honest - other than Anika Noni Rose's amazing performance, the only thing I remember about this show was how tired (and cracking) Tanya Pinkins voice was...I wish I had seen Adrienne Lennox (her understudy)
Not to say anything bad about Tanya - I had seen her in the Wild Party a few years before, and she was great....

Unpopular opinions you hold
 Aug 6 2011, 04:44:31 PM
I walked out of Jeckyl & Hyde...

I wanted to gouge my eyes out watching "Moving Out"

I fell asleep during 42nd Street

Raisin in the Sun was the best non-musical I had ever seen on Broadway, despite P.Diddy being a terrible actor...

Andrew Lloyd Webber shows are redundant and boring and Phantom does not deserve to be running this long...

Mamma Mia is for people who know nothing about Broadway...

I don't understand why people continue to produc

Annie Remake by Emma Thompson and Jay Z
 Aug 5 2011, 04:30:27 PM
Detroit? Willow? Jay-Z?...
This ain't Annie Warbucks' - It's Annie Jones!

Misconstrued Plots?
 Aug 5 2011, 04:26:21 PM
"Gem of the Ocean" in 2004 (I think), starring Phylicia Rashad...I sat through the entire play and to this day I couldn't even tell you what it was about...

Also, in Into the Woods - a lot of people don't get that the "Step-family" actually died of starvation...

Annie Remake by Emma Thompson and Jay Z
 Aug 5 2011, 03:48:31 PM
The biggest insult to Musical Theatre...
Looking for Singers
 Aug 5 2011, 03:34:16 PM
Hey guys,
So I have this project on YouTube where I edit collaboration videos of people from all over the US - duets, group numbers.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShowTubes?blend=23&ob=5
Currently there are only 2 videos on the page.
There are several songs I would love to do, but I don't know enough people who sing ShowTunes..and those I do know have a hard time getting back to me. So here are two questions...
1. Do you have any YouTube videos of you singing? (If so, send me a link)
2. Do you have the time to participate, learn new stuff, or want to lend your voice/image to my project?
I'm looking to start sort of a YouTube "troupe"
If interested, you can reply here, or my email address - Sadworks@gmail.com

What Original Show Props Do You Have?
 Aug 5 2011, 03:19:43 PM
I have a bag of (fake) heroin from the original cast of Rent...I was in the first row, and when Roger (Adam Pascal)threw it, it landed in front of me, so I took it...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You