News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for greg101

Member Name: greg101
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Da'Vine Joy Randolph out of GHOST tonight
 Mar 26 2012, 09:42:38 PM
I've spoken to friends who saw Da'Vine the first night and said she was phenomenal. However, they did tell me as well at the stage door she told them that she has a throat problem which was stated earlier in the thread. The fact that you are all saying Moya should be promoted is truly disrespectful. I understand we all can have our own opinions but Da'Vine is unfortunately quite ill currently and her performances over the past couple of days have shown it. There are many viruses going around and
Donna Vivino debut 9/14 as Elphaba
 Sep 17 2011, 11:15:00 PM
Did anyone see Donna debut as Elphaba (s/b) on the Wednesday matinee of Wicked? I'm curious to see what she sounds like, if she does the same riffs, or if she has toned down etc...
I hope to see her soon!

Memphis
 Sep 5 2011, 01:40:33 AM
Why do people not like Memphis? I have seen the show multiple times and thought it was one of the best shows ever to be of presence on Broadway. Every song is up beat and enjoyable. The fact that people want this to be cut is beyond me. It kind of makes me upset because I really thought it was a good show and I really hope that it continues to be a great success. I know that a show can't last forever but, I just thought Memphis was just as good as Wicked. Someone please let me know why people do
Is Montego on vacation in Memphis...
 Aug 5 2011, 10:39:48 PM
With the comments on the thread about the Memphis tour it seems that Felicia Boswell has been playing Felicia for the past week or two. Dan'yelle performed at Bryant Park on the 21st but it was reported that Felicia played Felicia on July 23rd.

I am going to see Memphis for the second time on Friday and I would love to see Montego again. I really liked Bryan Fenkart so I really don't care if Chad is out. If someone can let me know if Montego has been out due to illness or vacation that

Donna Vivino returning to Wicked!!!!!
 Aug 5 2011, 06:35:04 PM
It is not going to be announced yet because she's just a standby so that we won't probably here about until then but on Donna's personal facebook and twitter, three have been hinting to the fact that she is returning to Wicked in the Broadway company.
Also, someone in an acting class taught by her released information that she is returning to Wicked and will be standby for a short time and then takeover once Teal leaves.
I know this is not a "source" but with Donna's facebook and twitt

Donna Vivino returning to Wicked!!!!!
 Aug 5 2011, 06:19:21 PM
Donna Vivino is returning to Wicked ladies and gentlemen. She will temporary standby for Elphaba from August 23rd to September 25th. On September 27th, Donna Vivino comes alive as the green girl we all came to love. Wicked on Broadway, the best Elphaba (besides Stephanie J. Block) is about to shine at the Gershwin Theater.
Couple of Wicked questions from a 'brand new' Broadway fan.
 Aug 5 2011, 06:14:23 PM
Apparently, Donna Vivino will be doing a limited engagement as standby before she gets promoted to lead once Teal leaves so if on the matinee Teal does not perform, you most definitely won't be disappointed if you have the most amazing Elphaba ever, Donna Vivino. I know you want to see Teal but I have seen Teal and Donna and Donna just blew me away even more than Teal so trust me whoever you have, you will be alright even the understudy Stephanie Torns. Saw her too, AMAZING as well.

As

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You