News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for erinelizabeth2

Member Name: erinelizabeth2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 16 2017, 06:42:07 PM

OMG YESSSSS! I am in right orch row L! see you there!

Nov 16 2017, 06:40:50 PM

I only saw the one and bought it when it popped up. I almost missed it because I have been searching with my phone on the side non-stop while I'm at work and was not even paying attention! LOL I would have died if it had timed out. As soon as I got done checking out, I posted here and searched again thinking I would grab any more I could find for people on here, but I couldn't get any more to pop up. I'll post/grab em if I find any more.

Nov 16 2017, 06:34:38 PM

It was regular... $213 for right orch. I can't even believe it. I was trying to decide whether I needed to do Stubhub (which I really can't afford, but it means that much to me, so...). This will be my second time flying out from Las Vegas JUST to see Ben (and the first time he ended up on vocal rest). This was my last ditch effort to see him, booked a flight a couple weeks ago and have been refreshing Telecharge non-stop since yesterday. OMGGG. Thanks to this message board for the 4

Nov 16 2017, 06:24:51 PM

OMGGG I just got through for a single ticket on Sunday!!! Everyone hurry!!! See you all there

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You