News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for vampire killer 91

vampire killer 91 Profile Photo
Member Name: vampire killer 91
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Smash Song Help?
 Jun 9 2013, 07:23:57 PM
I'm not going to lie, I thought this number was a ball of campy fun. Maybe not exactly for the right reasons but hell, I laughed.
Patti Lupone at the stage door?
 May 7 2013, 09:13:50 PM
I'm seeing her in london as well, so excited!!! I hope she comes out afterwards, I'd love to actually get to meet her!!!
BYE BYE BIRDIE Revival Questions
 May 7 2013, 01:31:28 PM
"It's completely mediocre and should never have been on Broadway in the first place."

Yet the songs in this show have become standards... Just because you don't like something does not mean it should not be on Broadway. You make yourself sound incredibly childish when you make statements like that.

Was Streisand the first to sing the Sunset Blvd songs to the public?
 May 8 2012, 12:26:28 PM
I believe I'm correct in saying that the first Sydmonton Festival production of sunset was in 1991 with Ria Jones playing Desmond, well thats what it says in her bio and it was not successful, the next year they did a revised version with Patti which I hear was a whole lot better. I might be wrong in this though
On-Stage Accidents?
 May 6 2012, 07:31:23 PM
The only thing that really springs to mind is a pretty strange incident that happened in the london phantom last year. When the phantom is at the top of the building just before the chandelier went down a large piece of hard plastic backing fell from one of the stage lights hitting a lady in the second row on the head! She and her family left in the interval and i'm assuming the left after being compensated. Was totally wierd.
MATILDA at the Oliviers
 May 3 2012, 09:42:17 PM
I wasn't going to see Matilda beacause I thought I knew exactly how they would do it on stage and that it would be very dissapointing compared to the book. I can honestly say it was one of the best shows I have ever seen and I am sure it will be a huge hit over the pond!!! Also Massofmen, I'd be very interested to know if you have ever been to london to see a show before you start attacking our musicals....
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You