News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for obssessed

Member Name: obssessed
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hedwig after Criss
 May 5 2015, 05:55:49 PM

"^Gross

I'd love to see Jared Leto make his Broadway debut in this. "

Jared  leto would be interesting.   How  about miss Rachel berry herself?  She ,by her own admission can do anything. this certainly would be more interesting than her as fanny brice.   She has the attitude .

Does Victoria Clark have the final bow in GIGI yet?
 May 5 2015, 05:53:19 PM

No one will disagree that  Victoria  Clark  is singing beautifully  in Gigi. However, the  performance itself is quite bland. In a role  created by Hermione   Gingold, she has taken the oomph  out of the character. the charcter is now strictly sweet and maternal, which to me, is a one note performance, and not worthy of a tony nomination.

Hedwig after Criss
 May 5 2015, 05:40:06 PM

How a bout chris coffer?  he certainly sings better than Darren criss.

Ramin's Replacement
 May 1 2015, 01:11:52 PM

the show is not selling well, so  unless they book  in a major name, they will close it.

Josh Groban as Jean Valjean
 May 1 2015, 01:01:09 PM

Not suitable for  Jean   Valjean.  Too young, no proven acting range, skinny build. Maybe    Hedwig?

Darren Criss in Hedwig
 Apr 30 2015, 03:27:56 PM

Just listened to   The origin  of love.   His diction is absolutely horrible.   Vocally shaky yes, but the diction  is much worse than   Ken  Wantanabe's.

LIVING ON LOVE closes Sunday
 Apr 28 2015, 05:44:17 PM

back to topic.  Living on love is  just the kind of light comedy that will play well in  community theatre. I didn't hate, I laughed quite a  bit.  I am sorry that it didn't catch on, but there are indeed,far better shows to see. I don't wish  for any close to close ever.

Darren Criss in Hedwig
 Apr 21 2015, 09:31:26 AM

I did see Criss in How to Succeed and was very disappointed. He could barely sustain the notes. This role is a much more difficult singing role.The power  and breath control is just not there. Not to mention the  weak acting skills.IT doesn't look good.

Raúl Esparza and Katie Finneran
 Apr 20 2015, 03:08:08 PM

Have to admit, the nominations for IT Should  Have  Been you   are a bit strange. Its kinda cute, but nominations???  Also it what universe is John  Doyle's work  worthy of a nomination.  ZZZZ

The Visit or King and I
 Apr 20 2015, 03:03:31 PM

Depends whether you want see a dark boring show, or a beautiful  classic. I would go with the classic.i have nothing against a dark musical, but one that makes you count the minutes until its over, not so much.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You