News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CarWheel

CarWheel Profile Photo
Member Name: CarWheel
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sleep No More is AMAZING
 May 27 2012, 05:02:32 PM
@FindingNamo - Thanks for the links!! Ever since they mentioned PunchDrunk Travel in the original Sleep No More reviews, I've been waiting for them to start branching out into more "real world" immersive things.
Sleep No More is AMAZING
 Feb 7 2012, 07:08:39 PM
It depends on the one-on-one. For most, you are taken individually into a room with an actor for the scene and, once it's over, you are let back out where you came from. So if you were with someone who gets grabbed, just stand outside the door and they'll come out soon. That said, there are a few (such as the first person off the elevator) that put you out somewhere else.

I agree though, it's so much better if you go in with the mindset that it's ok to get separated. You'll be able to

Sleep No More is AMAZING
 Feb 7 2012, 09:49:11 AM
Went for my third time last night and had two one-on-ones - my first time having a one-on-one and I get two in a night! So haunting, I can't stop thinking about them. Especially the telephone booth with the male witch. I think I'm in love.
Sleep No More is AMAZING
 Sep 27 2011, 03:44:25 PM
I'm so excited about the Halloween week events for this. As pointed out earlier, it looks like the only entry time for each night is 7pm and there will only be one performance (of three cycles, rather than two performances standard for weekends) followed by some sort of special performance / events that fit with the theme for the night. I got tickets for Sunday, Aphrodite's Revenge, aka the night you dress in red - all the nights sold out extremely quickly. For anyone that didn't see, here is the full week's line up (found here: http://mckittrickhotel.com/)

THURSDAY OCTOBER 27
The Darkest Shadow
Dress in your blackest attire.

FRIDAY OCTOBER 28
Night of the Apparitions
Dress in heavenly white.

SATURDAY OCTOBER 29
The Last Rendez-Vous
Dress in film-noir formal.

SUNDAY OCTOBER 30
Aphrodites Revenge
Dress provocatively, wear red.

MONDAY OCTOBER 31
La Danse Macabre
Dress to terrify.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You