News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hermajesty

hermajesty Profile Photo
Member Name: hermajesty
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How Can Anyone Who Loves Music Enjoy Musicals
 Jan 12 2013, 07:39:07 PM
In your opinion Reg. Stop being judgemental.
 Jan 12 2013, 07:13:49 PM
Yes it's my favourite too but with the right talented cast but the film unfortunately isn't cast correctly IMO
 Jan 12 2013, 06:53:50 PM
To me Les Mis is the kings new clothes. Russell Crowe is mediocre as is Anne Hathaway. She just can't sing, a sweet soprano but struggles
 Jan 12 2013, 05:38:11 PM
Pejorative?

I am never that as I am gay myself

Jan 12 2013, 05:35:17 PM
You have set your mind that I am a troll and nothing I say can change that. I do not seem to be able to have an opinion on here but back to the subject, I agree with the report. You say you couldn't care less about my opinion so stop replying to my posts
 Jan 12 2013, 05:23:30 PM
Even your avatar tells me that, that is how you wished you looked
 Jan 12 2013, 05:22:41 PM
No, people like you bore me to death because your ego tells you that you are always right....I.e.... You're a narcissist big time
 Jan 12 2013, 05:14:28 PM
In your opinion, that is. Grow up and consider that others may disagree with how you think, that doesn't mean to say that I am wrong or right, it's just a different opinion to yours. How can you be so arrogant as to think only your opinion matters on here?
 Jan 12 2013, 04:56:52 PM
Troll, just because I never agree with your opinion. You know, others do have opinions that may just not agree with yours. Your ego is massive, god help you

Jan 12 2013, 04:41:56 PM
Just because you have posted thousand of posts on here does not make you superior, it just makes you come across as a sad **** that has nothing better to do than be online all day.... Sad
 Jan 12 2013, 04:29:49 PM
I totally agree with David Sexton, a good, honest report

He Dreamed a Dream
 Jan 7 2013, 12:26:18 PM
Amazing
Was Shirley Bassey ever in a musical?
 Nov 17 2012, 03:46:43 PM
she wasn't an actress and never could be
Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/7/12
 Oct 9 2012, 04:15:36 PM
@ bobs3, what a shame then for fabulous productions on in summer that had to close early. I see now, autumn productions are going to be more popular...i.e... Tony's then
Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/7/12
 Oct 9 2012, 03:25:27 PM
do people only bother to go to the theatre then in autumn?
Can you learn to write a play?
 Sep 3 2012, 03:54:21 PM
@ tazber/idiot....so true

Can you learn to write a play?
 Sep 3 2012, 03:00:48 PM
If you have a natural talent for writing, you can definitely benefit from training. How to construct a play etc, how to build up to a climax at the interval and how to bring the play to a close; tying up all the loose ends etc. Also how not to stick something in there that doesn't further the storyline. How not to refer to something then not mention it later on. Tremendous benefit going to writing courses. IMO
Samuel Beckett
 Sep 2 2012, 05:09:12 AM
@ Gaveston, yes you are right, I seem to misspell a lot of words these days and hope it's not dementia creeping in. I should have said I WAS a playwright, I no longer write.
It is important what is not said but that means in the dialogue, not that the end should be left unsaid.
I can't think of another playwright that doesn't have a conclusion to their plays.
Pinter was revered and well respected; he just doesn't 'satisfy' me, that's all.

Samuel Beckett
 Sep 1 2012, 10:03:05 PM
LOL excellent, I didn't mean to be rude, I was too abrupt. I meant... I understand writing etc
Samuel Beckett
 Sep 1 2012, 06:01:48 PM
Each to their own Jay. I am a playwrite and know what I am talking about
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You