News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for REALstr8

Member Name: REALstr8
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear TONY AWARDS SHOW...  May 30 2016, 04:57:03 PM

I was just thinking about the public information about who will present at the Tony's this year. And I couldn't help but wonder if this year we will finally be able to see more TRADITIONAL Broadway Veterans, like 

Chita

Carol Channing

Patti Lupone

Brian Stokes Mitchell

Mandy Patikin

Bernadette Peters

Without more past winners it feels like an Oscar's show without Hollywood Royals. 

What do you guys think? Anyone

Royal Caribbean Cruise's HAIRSPRAY to Perform on Tony Awards  Jun 4 2012, 01:38:07 PM
STOP RCCL from performing on the Tony Awards
Royal Caribbean Cruise's HAIRSPRAY to Perform on Tony Awards  Jun 4 2012, 01:11:45 PM
I agree with you. And its not as if our union AEA has any rights to the work on a ***king cruise ship. If those people were on AEA contracts I would feel differently but they are not. Its a reduced version of the show.

Want a Hairspray number then call Marrisa and Harvey,Kerry Butler, Corey Reyonlds, Laura Bell, and The original Dynamites and mount it...not a cruise ship.....PEOPLE SHOULD PROTEST THIS!!!!

Royal Caribbean Cruise's HAIRSPRAY to Perform on Tony Awards  Jun 4 2012, 12:56:19 PM
Actually this is HORRIBLE!!! RCCL has no PLACE ON THE TONY AWARDS...The things we are doing for money. There are so many touring productions, and currently running shows on BROADWAY RIGHT NOW that could use the exposure/press. Why not use one of them if there is "extra time" in the telecast. To go to a cruise ship where and pick shows that are not even EAE....Just wrong....and no one in the theatre community respects a crusie ship..... Even worse is the slap in the face to all of the shows runn
So--who will replace Bernadette?  Dec 23 2011, 08:45:26 AM
If you like Peters try Lisa Vroman.... I have seen her in Kiss Me Kate she was AMAZING!!! I think she is equally as emotional thrilling as Peters.
So--who will replace Bernadette?  Dec 23 2011, 08:43:16 AM
LISA VROMAN from Phantom
So--who will replace Bernadette?  Dec 22 2011, 05:08:07 PM
Lisa Vroman::: www.lisavroman.com
So--who will replace Bernadette?  Dec 22 2011, 05:06:58 PM
LISA VROMAN..... Lisa should replace Bernadette.
The Mountaintop - fwirst preview  Sep 29 2011, 09:41:44 AM
You know I have to agree with you about Samuel L Jackson. If anyone else had been opposite him this show would tank. Angela Bassett carries this show like Rosa Parks on a bus protest! LOL! She is amazing.
THE MOUNTAINTOP  Sep 29 2011, 09:29:31 AM
Well I have been to the Mountaintop! Angela Bassett is AMAZING! A true master class in acting, and earth shattering performance delivered in a quiet intimate space.Samuel L Jackson, needs a bit more time to refine his portrayal of MLK Jr. However, this show is stunning. Check it out! Its on 2 for 1 this week. MY FIRST PREDICTION FOR BEST ACTRESS IN PLAY ANGELA BASSETT!!!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You