News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lost4616

lost4616 Profile Photo
Member Name: lost4616
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sweeney Todd 2.0 - Carmello and Lewis  Jun 5 2017, 01:53:33 AM

I was also at the show tonight. I've seen Sweeney countless times but this production and these performances may go down as one of my favorite Sweeney experiences (except for the fact that people who got up and left right after the Beadle's death disrupting the moment). Carolee's performance in particular is not to be missed.

WAR PAINT - any absences?  Jun 5 2017, 01:48:11 AM

just chiming in... I was also there Saturday night. Donna gave an incredible performance and there were moments when I forgot that it wasn't Patti performing. She definitely commanded the stage and held her own to Christine, who is incredible. We were given the opportunity to see the show for free on another performance this summer. Although even with Patti, I don't know if I'd actually want to sit through this show again. 

Funny Thing Happened On The Way To the Forum revival news?  Aug 7 2014, 08:42:11 PM
Is it too much of a stretch (or a wish on my part) to get Bernadette Peters as Domina? And Laura Osnes as Philia? :)
Songs That Have Moved You To Tears  Mar 10 2014, 02:18:52 PM
Apparently I cry easily...

The reprise of "Falling Slowly" from Once
Move On/Sunday - Sunday in the Park With George
I Am the One - Next to Normal
How it Ends/Be the Hero - Big Fish
Good Thing Going - Merrily We Roll Along
Fifty Percent - Ballroom
How Glory Goes - Floyd Collins
Let the Sunshine In - Hair (this may have been due to the fact that I had a massive amount of vodka in my system when I saw it)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You