News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kukid

kukid Profile Photo
Member Name: kukid
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Ouch! Gypsy with no BP 45% capacity
 Oct 8 2003, 06:50:12 PM
Thanks for the info, magruder!
re: re: re: Lion King Tix Question
 Oct 8 2003, 06:36:02 PM
Thank you, WhatDo and PennyLou, for your advice. We will not abandon all hope to see "Lion King", we will keep "Wicked" near the top of our "let's consider this one" list, and we will carefully check TKTS.

I knew you guys would come through!

re: re: re: re: re: re: Ouch! Gypsy with no BP 45% capacity
 Oct 8 2003, 04:55:21 PM
Since "Gypsy" also is on our list of shows we might catch next week (see my "Lion King" thread above), would somebody tell me if Ms. Peters is expected to be back on the boards by then?

Thank you.

Lion King Tix Question
 Oct 8 2003, 04:44:52 PM
Okay, friends, we're comin' in from the sticks next Thursday and Friday (the 16th and 17th) to get entertained. The "sticks" refers to Oklahoma, and the "we" in "we're" refers to me, a 52-year-old dad, and my Broadway-loving 13-year-old daughter.

Like many theater-goers in recent years, at the top of our list is "The Lion King", but the broker prices are beyond us. I'm just wondering if there is any real chance face-value or discounted tickets would become available through TKTS or some

re: re: Broadway Bill Out-of-Bounds
 Jul 8 2003, 03:54:53 PM
To Broadway Bill's very good credit, he quite promptly sent me a thorough email response. Among other things, he pointed out that his complaint about the previous presidential election was aimed not so much at George Bush, but at the Electoral College.

He also defended his right to have opinions on social issues since the field of entertainment is rife with shows exploring various issues. He phrased all this much better than I am doing here, but he was gracious in his self-defense.
<

Broadway Bill Out-of-Bounds
 Jul 8 2003, 03:27:08 PM
Here is a copy of an email I sent today to "Broadway Bill" Schmalfeldt about the political addition to his column here today ....

Hello "Broadway Bill",

As a new XM subscriber, I followed your lead to BroadwayWorld.com and opened your latest column to enjoy your observations about Broadway.

My dismay over the closing of your column for today (July 7) was large. It is hard to believe there still people like you whining about (I presume) the presidential election of nearly

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You