News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MillieDillmount

MillieDillmount Profile Photo
Member Name: MillieDillmount
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://simplysutton.proboards56.com/index.cgi
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Indie Theatre Blogs?  Jun 13 2016, 08:39:57 AM

Hello!

I'm looking for some indie theatre blogs to spread the word about my play that's coming up - do any of you guys have a fave go to blog that you get your theatre info from?

Thanks a bunch for any help!!

Something Rotten digital lottery  Jun 4 2016, 10:16:15 AM

Is this a hard show to rush? What's the likelihood of  me getting one rush ticket to the show tonight around 5pm? Do they have SRO when the rush tickets are gone? Thanks! 

The Official TDF Thread  Jun 1 2016, 10:23:45 PM

I haven't renewed my TDF membership yet, but plan to soon. In the meantime, can anyone tell me if Cagney, You're a Good Man Charlie Brown, Ruthless or Halley Fieffer's new play ever show up on there? 

Thanks! 

American Psycho Rush  May 31 2016, 11:01:10 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

American Psycho Rush  May 31 2016, 10:38:55 PM

Is it still on TDF? Are those seats as good usually as the rush seats?

Favorite Way to get Discount Tix?!  May 31 2016, 11:10:04 AM

Are there any codes for American Psycho? I really want to see it before it closes, I'll only be able to attend the last show, but the cheapest I've found tix in advance is around $50. I'm not sure I want to chance the rush and lottery for the last performance - unless those tix are usually always available? 

Also, is there any codes for Daddy Long Legs that are cheaper than $50?

Thanks!

Favorite Way to get Discount Tix?!  May 31 2016, 10:24:24 AM

Hey guys!

So I'm going to be in the city for the month of June with a super small theatre budget, but I have a lot of shows that I want to see. So, just throw out your fave ways to get super cheap or comp tix - I'm wondering if there's any I haven't heard of. I'm also looking for free readings to attend, so if you know of any in June, post them here! 

Right now I'm a member on TodayTix, Tix4Students, Gold Club, and I'm going to renew my TDF membe

My Play is getting a Production in NYC!  May 30 2016, 01:01:58 AM

So, it's not Broadway, or anything, but my play that I've been working on for the last six years was accepted into the Planet Connections Theatre Festival, which runs June - July! My play, INFINITELY YOURS is getting five performances:

Sun 6/19 2pm
Sat 6/25 7pm
Thurs 6/30 9pm
Sat 7/2 11:30am
Tues 7/5 7pm

It's running at the Paradise Factory theatre downtown. I'm super excited about this! It's just now starting to feel real, I met my cast today, and they are going to be incredible in this play! 

It'd be super awesome to see some of you guys at my show! The link is posted below to buy tickets.

http://planetconnections.org/2016-full-productions/infinitely-yours/

I'm also going to leave my Kickstarter link below, if you want to help out. I'm halfway to my goal already, but seriously, any amount you want to donate will be a huge help! These self producing festivals certainly do add up quickly! 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/561141411/planet-connections-presents-infinitely-yours

Thank you guys!! <3 <3 

FREE EVENT WITH THE STARS OF "SHE LOVES ME  Apr 21 2016, 08:23:49 PM

SAG-AFTRA Foundation and BroadwayWorld.com
Invite You and A Guest
to a Career Conversations Q&A with the cast of 

SHE LOVES ME:

Laura Benanti, Zachary Levi, Jane Krakowski, Gavin Creel

Thursday, April 28th, 2016

1 pm

The New School - Auditorium on 12th Street

66 West 12th Street
New York, NY 10011

To RSVP simply register with your email:

https://members.sagfoundation.org/events/6405

You do not need to be a union member to attend this event.   

Please direct any questions to nyrsvp@sagfoundation.org and write “She Loves Me ” in the subject line.

SYNOPSIS

SAG-AFTRA Foundation and BroadwayWorld.com have partnered for a filmed Conversations Q&A series to recognize and celebrate the vibrant theatre community in New York City and the actors who aspire to have a career on the stage and screen. 

Please join us for a Career Conversations with the cast of She Loves Me, Laura Benanti, Zachary Levi, Jane Krakowski, Gavin Creel, moderated by BroadwayWorld.com's Richard Ridge of "Backstage with Richard Ridge!"

FREE EVENT WITH DANIELLE BROOKS THE STAR OF THE COLOR PURPLE  Apr 21 2016, 07:35:41 PM

SAG-AFTRA Foundation and BroadwayWorld.com
Invite You and A Guest
to a Career Conversations Q&A with 

DANIELLE BROOKS

Tuesday, April 26th, 2016

1 pm

The New School – University Center

63 Fifth Avenue

New York, NY 10011

To RSVP simply register with your email:

https://members.sagfoundation.org/events/6430

You do not need to be a union member to attend this event.   

Please direct any questions to nyrsvp@sagfoundation.org and write “Danielle Brooks” in the subject line.

SYNOPSIS

SAG-AFTRA Foundation and BroadwayWorld.com have partnered for a filmed Conversations Q&A series to recognize and celebrate the vibrant theatre community in New York City and the actors who aspire to have a career on the stage and screen. 

Please join us for a Career Conversations with Danielle Brooks, currently starring in The Color Purple on Broadway, moderated by BroadwayWorld.com's Richard Ridge of "Backstage with Richard Ridge!"

Realistic Jones stage door  May 28 2014, 06:30:27 PM
I was actually just at this show today (Wed matinee) and MCH, Tracy Letts and Toni Colette all came out. It didn't seem like Marisa was gonna come out, but I walked after I finally got my Dexter picture. :P (As did most of the people, actually, haha.) But the three that did come out were very friendly, and talked a little. Good luck!

Also, I hope you'll enjoy the play! I saw it today for my third time, I just love this play! It's written in a different style from most plays, I think it'

Rattlestick's A FABLE  May 24 2014, 05:26:33 AM
RippedMan - I'm curious what you hated about The Few? I didn't see The Whale, so I can't comment on that one, but I felt it was compelling.

Did you catch any of The Hill Town plays?

Rattlestick's A FABLE  May 23 2014, 10:06:00 PM
They do still have that warning.

Personally I think Rattlestick produces good plays (with the exception of A Fable, anyways.) But I loved the five Hill Town plays by Lucy Thuber (Scarcity, Ashville, Where We're Born, Killers and Other Family and Stay) with Scarcity and Killers being standouts to me. Also, I really enjoyed Halley Fieffer's How to Make Friends and Kill Them as quirky and twisted it was. I enjoyed The Few too, it was a strong play (although I think it was about three scene

Rattlestick's A FABLE  May 15 2014, 07:39:02 PM
So, the play is about the devil (Luke) and an angel (Angela) having a contest of sorts to see if they can persuade this guy (Johnny) to become good or evil. Both Luke and Angela have their fun with him, making him do things, playing with the order of events in his life so his path will once again meet up with this girl he fell in love with in the beginning of the play. That's the basic premise - but the journey we take with Johnny is a lot more complex (I think more than it needs to be.)

Seating for Act One?  May 12 2014, 06:15:02 PM
I'm trying to buy a LincTix ticket online for Act One, and I'd like to sit in the front row, but I'm confused. Row J keeps coming up for every date, and it says it's only two rows from the stage? Then for the sides it's saying row C is the first row. I can believe that, but is row J the second row for the center?

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Rattlestick's A FABLE  May 12 2014, 12:11:37 AM
I saw the pictures on the director's Facebook page too, that's why I thought it looked amazing, plus the synopsis sounded interesting to me.

So I ended up seeing the show today. It, uh, it needs work. I totally admire the playwright, and the director, and the cast to just jump in on this massive play and put it up and to just do it. But it's not there yet. There certainly are some great moments, some great lines. I feel it's trying to say something important about life, and politics, an

Is there anybody looking for a cheap seat to Three Penny Opera at the Atlantic on Sunday?  May 10 2014, 09:06:18 PM
I sent you a text, did you not get it?
Is there anybody looking for a cheap seat to Three Penny Opera at the Atlantic on Sunday?  May 10 2014, 01:16:11 PM
I am!! Just sent you a message! Is this for the matinee or evening?
Rattlestick's A FABLE  May 10 2014, 01:10:28 PM
I am going tonight and am super excited about it! It looks amazing! I'll report back tonight. :)
IRMA LA DOUCHE at Encores!  May 3 2014, 07:33:56 PM
Does anyone happen to have the P2P code for this show they can PM me? For some reason I don't seem to get those emails anymore.

Thanks! :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You