News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for journeysend

Member Name: journeysend
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

10 min to 4 min to 47 sec: What's going on with Hamilton Clips on BW TV
 Aug 8 2015, 01:19:18 AM

Any idea why that is the case? It's very disappointing! 

Hamilton Previews
 Aug 6 2015, 09:27:01 AM

"Perhaps most perplexing for me was the portrayal of the female characters as swooning, giggling nothing's."

If you leave during the first half, you can't judge the portrayal of female characters because SPOILER - the show ends highlighting  the accomplishments and strengths of a female character. Wish someone else that would have appreciated the show or even just liked it but would sit through the whole show had your seat. What a waste. 

Pair of Hamilton Tix for sale: 7/25 2 PM
 Jul 22 2015, 12:45:01 PM

PMed you! 

Why no reviews for Gloria?
 Jun 17 2015, 11:59:06 AM

Jay G2, I think your comments are ridiculous, what one might call "reverse agism." Even more, it is inaccurate. Was Brandon-Jacob's An Octoroon or Appropriate solely about 20-30 year olds? No, and if they were, it wouldn't matter. 

Go see revivals or plays by older playwrights if you don't have interest in millennials.  

Why no reviews for Gloria?
 Jun 16 2015, 07:33:39 PM

It opened last night yet the only review online is from AMNY and it won't even open! 

Crucible Revival for Early 2016?
 May 21 2015, 04:23:14 PM

I think it must be  Yael Farber's critically acclaimed Old Vic production

The Spoils Previews Reviews
 May 8 2015, 02:43:46 PM

I saw it last night...Brief thoughts because I'm at work! 

I thought there were some nice moments and great jokes but that it needs a great deal of work to feel cohesive. 

First and foremost, Eisenberg plays a character that is so unlikable. He is a filmmaker yet doesn't show any passion. He says he "hates his father" (lives in the apartment he bought him and for some reason has the decor of a newly married couple as opposed to a bachelor pad with a rebellious

Why no announcement from The Public about 2015-16?
 May 6 2015, 03:33:01 PM

It's about a month later than they usually announce, I believe! 

2015 Pulitzer Prize Predictions?
 Mar 25 2015, 01:20:13 PM
Well then maybe it will go to "The Qualms" and the committee will continue the tradition that they started when they awarded the prize to Disgraced- choosing "cliché and rudimentary" scripts.

I vote for The Octoroon too!

Lady Gaga + Sound of Music
 Feb 23 2015, 01:06:31 AM
Thought it was great but why was she on the set of Let the Right One In?!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You