News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kudelicek

Member Name: kudelicek
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Last 5 Years - important request for singers and actors
 May 26 2019, 06:21:32 PM
Yes, this is the one which I know. Thank you I can't use it.
The Last 5 Years - important request for singers and actors
 May 26 2019, 03:44:05 PM
Hello everybody, I have a big request to you. It's very important because I have last 3 DAYS to solve it.
I am 29 years old singer and musical actor from Czech Republic (Prague). I am in theatre business only few years and often I am in ensembles (RENT, The Phantom of the Opera, Tanz der Vampire, Sherlock Holmes now). Last month I got proposal from one relevant theatrical/musical person in my country that he would help me in my career little bit. And he would help to make some studio recordings of solo songs sung by me which I could use for my promo (for theatrical producers, casting agencies etc).
The only things which I need are instrumental (backing) tracks. For 2 songs (Sunset Blvd + Out there) we found and bought amazing orchestral backing tracks. The problem is with The Schmuel Song from musical The Last 5 Years. I really would like perform and record this song. It's a great combination of singing and acting and I love it. I searched whole internet for long weeks but I found only one backing track with terrible "midi sound" and in a bad key. I tried to ask on Facebook musical singer group, few weeks ago I tried write to Mr. Brown, no answer. This is a reason why I try ask and request you here now. Because the recording will be now on Thursday. I would like to ask:
- Does anyone have recorded instrunental of this song please? From your version of the show etc? And If, is any chance how I could buy and/or get from you? (I would use it only for this one recording this song in studio and only for myself promo (no CDs, no concerts etc.).
- Or do you know where I could buy (any site, shop) please? I know only about one CD with few profi backing tracks from Brown's musicals but this song isn't in it.

On YouTube I found some recordings with this song but I don't know where from the backing instrumental tracks were. Unfortunately no chance for me make and record studio backing track in my conutry now

Thank you very much. It would be very helpful for me, this chance will not ne repeated for me.
Best Regards from Prague! jk

Is the Freaky Friday DCOM going to be a musical?
 Jul 24 2018, 07:52:23 AM
Going to be a MUSICAL!??
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/disneychannel/video/A33FCBF0-1048-AEB6-B8EE-CD220E06C113/embed

Beauty and the Beast
 Mar 9 2017, 06:36:27 PM

Now I listened whole soundtrack. Amazing!

Beauty and the Beast
 Jan 31 2017, 02:21:13 AM

The trailer looks amazing. BUT. Why without any favourite song or actor's singing? It's a musical movie!

WICKED The Game
 Jan 25 2017, 04:58:44 AM

Hello.

Lots of you know Facebook's game based on WICKED The Musical. Who played it know that everytime after every successful level there emerge new "comics" picture with WICKED story which complete a scene from the book from Elphaba's birth to her demise by Dorothy.

I made a printscreens from this pictures and saved it to my PC but it was stolen and I am without these pictures. I would like to ask - Is anybody who have saved these pictures with WICKED'

ABC Getting into live musicals game?
 Sep 3 2016, 07:05:36 AM

They could make a TV's version of "Mary Poppins" the musical... with Emily Blunt! Before she will star in "Mary Poppins Returns"

Songs and musicals about letters
 Jul 12 2016, 07:34:09 AM

Thank you so much for your messages and tips, super cooperation!

Have a nice summer!!

Songs and musicals about letters
 Jul 12 2016, 06:20:31 AM

Hello,

Excuse me, I came here for your help - I look for songs and musicals where are LETTERS (1st September is International day of writing letters)
I have this:

"Three Letters + Dear Friend" from SHE LOVES ME
"First Letter Home" from TELL ME ON A SUNDAY
"Letter" from BILLY ELLIOT
"What Is This Feeling" from WICKED
"Things I Didn't Know" from DADDY LONG LEGS
"Fifth Letter"

Fox's next live musical
 Feb 2 2016, 04:29:48 AM

Beauty and the Beast
 Feb 2 2016, 04:16:25 AM

Nothing new?  

Orchestral backing tracks
 Oct 6 2015, 08:14:54 AM

Hello, 

Excuse me, don't know where I could buy or download good orchestral track for Devil Takes the Hindmost from Love Never Dies please? I need it for our little musical project.

Thank you. J.

Now that Into The Woods is out, can we finally stop pretending Les Miserable was good?
 Dec 29 2014, 07:41:35 AM
I really love LES MISERABLES (stage version). And so wanted a movie...And yes, I like movie:
+ live realistic singing, costumes; Jackman, Hathaway, Barks,Redmayne etc
But:
- camera, soft orchestra; Crowe (so nasal, snuffle) and Seyfried (look older then Marius, has big tremolo); change order of some numbers (On My Own - great song but WHY in the movie is next great song (One day more)?)

INTO THE WOODS is in my Top 20 too. I couldnt watch the movie now and have to wa

Official Into the Woods Movie Discussion Thread
 Dec 13 2014, 02:45:33 PM
Hello everyone,

I have a big request to you. Please is here anybody who have the CD with soundtrack? Now I know only about Daniel from Tumbrl...
How I wrote in this discusion before I am from Czech Republic and I work in a musical theatre, like actor and like theorist. With our big theoretist of musical theatre prepare national radio programme (Musical Express) about musicals. Now - on Monday - we will record new episodes and we will talk about ITW movie and would like use 2 tracks from soundtrack. But soundtrack will be released few days later...
Is someone who could help? Thank you.
--------
Thank YOU

Dec 3 2014, 08:13:38 PM
Thank you so much!
 Dec 3 2014, 07:58:54 PM
I dont know...For me not. True, I am in Europe
And if it works for you can I ask you could download and send me it please? I really would like to listen.

Dec 3 2014, 07:50:18 PM
But the link is nonfunctional - only message on the screen "video is private"
 Dec 3 2014, 07:25:48 PM
MusicalMaster: And do you think you could send me the audio please?
(I dont know if I can write my mail here... kudela.jiri@gmail.com)

If you have it and could send me it I would be very happy. Thank you

Dec 3 2014, 07:13:03 PM
Is here anybody who downloaded this video from Vevo please? It is Youtube video but I cant play it - write me "private"
 Nov 27 2014, 08:43:19 PM
Yes, true...

Only one more picture

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You