News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for arishmoof

arishmoof Profile Photo
Member Name: arishmoof
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

is FINIAN'S extending & moving to the Neil Simon?
 Jan 12 2010, 07:20:21 PM
its not happening, they just had their meeting. sorry.
re: August osage rush
 Nov 22 2008, 12:17:00 PM
thanks!
August osage rush
 Nov 22 2008, 12:05:30 PM
Hello all,
Have been out of the city for quite some time and was wondering how early one has to get to the rush line for tickets now that the tony cast is gone. any thoughts? i did a search but the last inquiry was several months ago.

thanks for your help!

re: THE OFFICIAL THIS IS THE RUSH/ SRO/ LOTTO THREAD FOR BWW
 Mar 15 2007, 06:08:37 PM
nasty_khakis just sleep with someone who works at the theater, and theyll get you tickets :P

mmmkay?

re: Sunday in the Park w/ George to Bway next season!
 Feb 13 2007, 10:13:33 PM
so excited!!! I saw the production in london, and was in the front row, weeping the entire time. this will be fantastic, although the theater in london was much smaller, i wonder how this will work in such a large theater. still- such great news!
re: Spring Awakening -Next ticket block
 Dec 23 2006, 04:27:23 PM
try the box office, who knows? maybe they just havent released tickets yet...ticketmaster is weird
re: company
 Dec 23 2006, 04:26:07 PM
its the first two rows, and the boxes, as far as i know. so if you get there an hour before (trust me you want to get there an hour before) then you should get front row. which is fantastic. and a little intense just get there early cause this week always gets crazy
re: kristin chenoweth-candide on pbs
 Dec 23 2006, 04:23:01 PM
FYI:
i just checked PBS and (in ny, anyway) Its gonna air again on wednesday and friday at 8
yay
:)

GREY GARDENS rush- help!
 Dec 20 2006, 02:04:23 AM
I know there have been posts about this but the last one was really outdated...on 2 show days do they still sell the evening tickets at 3 pm??

If i went tomorrow at 3 would they be selling evening performance rush tickets? thank you so much for your help!

re: Apple Tree- Help!
 Dec 7 2006, 05:26:50 PM
yes!- but thats not the name of it

Apple Tree- Help!
 Dec 7 2006, 05:18:48 PM
Ok so i did a thread search for Apple Tree rush info, and I know you can get half price tix half an hour before the show,

but I was on a site a while ago that you signed up for specifically for roundabout i think, and the student tickets were much less. AND I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE SITE! And i cant find it again -not through the roundabout website or anything...

does anyone know what im talking about??

re: Spring Awakening Rush
 Dec 7 2006, 05:02:46 PM
I got there monday at 10 and i was the second student to get there, i think. I got Row C orchestra, so i suggest going early cause you'll get the best seats. the stage seats are selling out in advance now that theyre available online.
re: Anthony Stewart Head in Sweeney Todd?
 Dec 7 2006, 03:41:08 PM
YESSSSS!!!! this would be great. *has slight buffy obsession* he has a fantastic voice. and hes a wonderful actor.
re: Spring Awakening Student Rush
 Dec 3 2006, 11:55:59 PM
thanks!
Spring Awakening Student Rush
 Dec 3 2006, 11:48:07 PM
Has anyone done it?? How early do you suggest I get there tomorrow morning??

I really appreciate anyone who can help!!

re: The Pillowman Question
 Sep 8 2006, 10:42:11 PM
its pretty gruesome, and plus a lot of the stories are aided by visuals. not that you couldnt relate the stories without them, its very well written. but if you want to do something out of the ordinary, you could look into it, i suppose. GRUESOME, like whoa, though. I was frightened.
re: Avenue Q Breaks Record with 1,296th Performance
 Sep 8 2006, 10:36:38 PM
Im surprised too, honestly, just cause of the temporary nature of some of the material- and because so many shows that raise that much attention that quickly often fizzle out. but "George Bush is only for now" will never stop being funny i suppose! besides, who didnt watch sesame street as a kid? hooray for the Q!
re: Spelling Bee Stars Featured in New Pilot at NY TV Festival
 Sep 8 2006, 10:30:19 PM
i could TOTALLY see this on comedy central.

but i wish jesse was playing coneybear!! his character still looks hilarious though

re: Song you can't stand from a show you love...
 Sep 8 2006, 09:47:36 PM
No More- ITW
closed for rennovation- Little shop
contact- RENT (best editing choice in film version)
How i know you- Aida
Cold Feets- drowsy chaperone (its funny onstage, but i cant for the life of me listen to it on OBC)
im not very fond of Beethoven Day from YAGMCB but its cute

re: Into the Woods Question!
 Sep 8 2006, 09:41:01 PM
oh yeah! i wonder if theres a demo tape floating around anywhere...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You