News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for captainoats

captainoats Profile Photo
Member Name: captainoats
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: All Shook Up to Close on Sunday, September 25, 2005
 Sep 21 2005, 12:54:09 AM
Of course I knew this was coming eventually, but I didn't think it would be this soon. And the fact that it's only four days notice means I definitely won't be able to see it (I'm upstate for school).

re: All Shook Up Plea
 Sep 20 2005, 07:06:23 PM
Percent increases are definitely a good thing...everyone go see this show if you can!
re: The ONE current BWay actor you would have dinner with
 Aug 27 2005, 03:35:28 PM
Alan Tudyk, no questions about it.
re: Taboo Cast Recording
 Aug 25 2005, 02:46:42 PM
Thanks for the help, guys.
re: Most Handsome Actor on Broadway Right Now
 Aug 25 2005, 02:46:24 PM
Curtis Holbrook
Alan Tudyk
Matthew Morrison

re: Taboo Cast Recording
 Aug 18 2005, 08:44:41 PM
Right. Thanks for the help, apdarcey.

taboo123, if you find out anything differently, let me know. :)

Taboo Cast Recording
 Aug 18 2005, 04:40:01 PM
I know there have to be some Taboo fans here that can help me with this, as I can not find this info anywhere else. Curtis Holbrook was in the ensemble of the Broadway cast of Taboo, and last night I heard mention that he had a solo somewhere in the show. What I'm wondering is if it was a dance solo or an actual vocal solo, and if it was a singing solo, what song is it during? Thanks for the help, guys. :)
re: Curtis Holbrook
 Jun 20 2005, 01:15:35 AM
Actually, I really doubt that Hal Holbrook is his dad - in this Q&A (http://www.broadway.com/gen/Buzz_Story.aspx?ci=513577) at broadway.com it says that he's 80 (kind of old to be Curtis's dad), has been married to the same woman for 21 years (and it's not Pat Holbrook, who is Curtis's mom) and that he has 5 kids (Curtis only has one brother), so I'm pretty sure that he's not Curtis's father. Good guess, though. :)
re: Curtis Holbrook
 Jun 19 2005, 01:57:46 AM
Curtis has been in Footloose, Taboo, Fosse, and Boy from Oz as an ensemble member, and he was also in Radiant Baby, which was off-Broadway.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You