News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CheapTrickInColor

CheapTrickInColor Profile Photo
Member Name: CheapTrickInColor
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway's Greatest Love Song?  Feb 17 2020, 10:44:59 PM

It's got to be 'If I Loved You', right? But 'Til There Was You' is really high up there as well, especially Shirley Jones' renditions in the movie. If you go to the pre-Oklahoma! days there's dozens of contenders from the Great American Songbook guys. I'd shout out 'Sorry-Grateful' from Company, too.

Kevin Conway, Broadway Actor and Director Best Known For OF MICE AND MEN and THE ELEPHANT MAN, Has Died at 77  Feb 9 2020, 04:08:13 PM

Only really know him from Thirteen Days, which he was good in and memorable as a less-than-major character.

Good musicals to listen to?  Dec 31 2019, 01:45:52 AM

How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, Carousel, and The Music Man are a few that have been omitted from other responses ITT that I think deserve a mention.

Andrea Mcardle to star in Tonya and Nancy: The Rock Opera  Dec 26 2019, 05:16:55 PM

Will we get a Michael Fay musical next?

Alex Brightman Bootleg Tweets  Dec 26 2019, 02:54:01 PM

Seems like opinions on bootlegs split along a generational line. The divide is around 30 (Brightman is on the older end) where over that you really hate em and under that you post bootlegs on your Twitter along with your TikTok memes. If there were no widely available cell phones when you were a kid watching your first shows, you tend to dislike smartphone bootlegs in a way people who have always or almost always lived in a world of omnipresent cell phones just don't--and this applie

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You