News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jansalrose

Member Name: jansalrose
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Girl from the North Country Rush
 Feb 13 2020, 08:58:53 AM

Any word about where the majority of these rush seats are and whether or not they're partial view?

I won the lottery and my seat was Row A in the balcony, all the way to the side. Definitely partial view, arguably horrible seats, even for $39 each. However, I loved the show. I'd love to see it with a more central view.

Non-Smoking Contract for Actors
 Jul 23 2019, 08:43:40 PM

No, you had to use that specific example. IF you were "simply curious", you would've just asked if there was anything in an actor's contract that would prevent them from smoking. (Which, let's face it, is impossible). You didn't have to drag a specific person into the discussion, leading people to make judgements on Miss Caruso's personal life and choices. It's scary how much people read into a performer's photos on social media.

I'm sure c

Non-Smoking Contract for Actors
 Jul 23 2019, 02:24:04 PM

Well, thank god Tobias Ragg brought this matter to our attention so more people can pass judgement. Are we really scrutinizing people's Instagram photos now like they're legal documents? The DRAMA.

Anybody seen Empanada Loca?
 Oct 6 2015, 10:48:21 PM

Can't remember the last time I've been so captivated by a play/performer... Truly a powerhouse of a play. Terrifying and hilarious and thrilling. Great work by Aaron Mark & DRV. Don't want to give away any spoilers but will just say the set and prop design is pretty effing genius...highly recommend this one! Can't wait to hear what other people think about it.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You