News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for divarobbie

divarobbie Profile Photo
Member Name: divarobbie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LoveMusik not recorded
 Jun 26 2007, 05:39:25 PM
LoveMusik was NOT recorded today.
re: Lupone in Gypsy: Chances of a Cast Recording?
 Jun 26 2007, 08:54:44 AM
It absolutley is a full production. Full staging, full sets, full costumes, full orchestra, no scripts.
re: Lupone in Gypsy: Chances of a Cast Recording?
 Jun 25 2007, 05:38:23 PM
I would venture slim to none. It's just a three week run, and there are, by my count, six english language cast recordings & soundtracks of Gypsy. It just wouldn't sell.
re: Auf Wiedersehen, LoveMusik.
 Jun 24 2007, 11:55:03 AM
What label is recording this?
re: Reidel: Money Rolls for Purple (advance ticket sales near $10 million
 Jun 23 2007, 04:00:20 PM
It's called "click-tracking" and yes, they could, if Fantastia is singing LaChanze's keys. However, the orchestra has to be re-paid for using thier work, etc. It's a costly venture.
re: Reidel: Money Rolls for Purple (advance ticket sales near $10 million
 Jun 23 2007, 03:47:01 PM
What suprises me is that she hasn't recorded a single of two or three songs, a la the various Norma Desmonds in SUNSET BLVD., Reba McIntire in ANNIE GET YOUR GUN. That, certainly, is not unprecedented. However, her label may block the cast album label's efforts at that. I know from whence I speak.
re: 110 CD Now Shipping!
 May 21 2007, 10:17:34 PM
Yes, it will be in stores on June 5th. Until then, it's only available at psclassics.com.
110 CD Now Shipping!
 May 21 2007, 06:32:25 PM
PS Classics is now selling and shipping the cd of 110 IN THE SHADE.
110 Sound Clips!
 May 19 2007, 12:49:40 PM
Sounds clips are now online at PS Classics for 110 IN THE SHADE.
re: Legally Blonde CD Release Date
 Apr 17 2007, 12:30:56 AM
Not sure where anyone is hearing "two days before the Tonys" for anything, but cds come out in stores on Tuesdays only. The Tonys are always on a Sunday, so it would have to be two days after the Tonys or a week before.

I'm hearing that Sh-K-Boom is recording Legally Blonde.

Broadway Grey Gardens on sale now!
 Mar 26 2007, 11:04:09 AM
PS Classics has just put Broadway's Grey Gardens on sale, and reduced the off-Broadway version to $4.95 (remember, when they're gone, they're gone forever!). They also put Georgia Stitt's album, This Ordinary Thursday, on sale.
re: Grey Gardens, New Cast Recording
 Mar 14 2007, 10:02:20 AM
This is the new cover.
re: Grey Gardens, New Cast Recording
 Mar 14 2007, 12:51:01 AM
The old recording, stripped of both Sara Gettelfinger & Audrey Twitchell's vocals (replaced by Erin Davies and Kelsey Fowler), and the songs that were cut between it's off-Broadway and Broadway opening. The new songs were recorded, and have been folded into the existing recording to create a definitive version of the show (which is why the off-Broadway cast album is going out of print). It has been repackaged with the Broadway logo and a new booklet. And there aren't many copies of the off-Br
re: Antonio Banderas
 May 18 2004, 05:52:58 PM
This is the same production that lovely Laura Benanti has been mentioned for, when it was supposed to play London first...
Christine Andreas Interview
 Feb 26 2004, 11:54:40 AM
My interview (2nd one) with Christine Andreas is up at Fynsworth Alley...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You