News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pinksand

Member Name: pinksand
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MUSIC MAN Seems To Have Been Rescheduled For April 2021
 Jun 27 2020, 09:06:34 PM

I originally had tickets for 12/2; Telecharge moved them to 6/30, which didn't work for me, so I exchanged for September.  I'm really happy with this because I got slightly better seats, and I definitely prefer coming to NYC in September rather than December or June!

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
 Jan 9 2020, 01:49:27 PM

OlBlueEyes said: "With a show as established as Music Man, and with top cast and creatives, I think the previews will be fine. Like CT2NYC wrote, the last week of previews is a good time to see the show. I would say that after the first week of previews you probably have nothing to fear, except to check that the stars will be in the lineup."

Hi, sorry - this is my Broadway ignorance showing - it never occurred to me that the stars WOULDN'

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
 Jan 8 2020, 01:03:05 PM

Hi, I'm new here. TMM is one of my favorite musicals, and we were planning to see it in Spring 2021 but for various reasons, are now thinking this fall might be better.

My question: is the show more "finalized" in previews since this is a revival and not a new show? My DH would rather go earlier (we live in LA and so cold weather is not something we are accustomed to) but I'm concerned about not seeing the "official" version if we go in previews. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You